Regular Price: $29.98
Special Price: $24.98
This 4ft tube light will change the way you look at lighting. The LED 4' Integrated T8 fixture produces a 3000K warm white light and emits an aesthetically pleasing illumination, while saving energy. The high light output fixture provides a total of 1200 lumens per fixture and is perfect for utilitarian use! The fixture can easily be mounted in shops, garages or on shelves for sufficient task lighting. These fixtures are for indoor use (dry locations) only. You can hook multiple lights together by simply plugging the ends together to have more light!
- Easy to install
- 120V plug-in design
- Save 94% in energy costs compared to equivalent incandescent
- Long life LEDs last up to 50,000 hours - eliminating lamp replacements for years
- Link up to 12 units together
- Suitable environmental temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- Switch-on delay time is less than 2 seconds
- Mounting hardware and screws are included
- Power cord (plug-in) is included
NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $29.99
Using the power of the sun, light any dark area and add extra security with the Sunforce Solar Motion 60 LED Security Light. This light automatically turns on when motion is detected, making it ideal for remote locations, garages, pathways, sheds, security & lighting dark areas.
- 60 white LEDs brighten up any outdoor space
- Lumen output: 850
- Charges during the day and works at night
- Detection distance: 30 feet
- Detection range: 180 degrees
- Made with ABS plastic and aluminum for added durability
- Amorphous solar panel is weather resistant and can be mounted almost anywhere
- Amorphous solar panel works in all daylight conditions, even on cloudy days
- No main power or wiring required!
- Maintenance free
- Working Time: 30 minutes, 72 times, one time lighting 25 seconds
- 1W, 6V amorphous solar panel
- 5 x AA rechargeable batteries
- 60 LED motion light
- (LxWxH): 8.85" x 5.7" x 8.10"
Weight: 2.87 lbs
- 10” acrylic reflector
- Durable die-cast aluminum construction
- Dusk to dawn button photocell
- Complete with 65 watt mogul base fluorescent bulb
- UL & CUL listed
- Wattage: 65
- Light Source: Fluorescent
- Lamp Type: CFL-65
- Lamp Base: E39
- Ballast: Electronic
- Ballast Type: Electronic
- Lumen Output: 4,300
- Color Temperature: 2,700
- Lamp Life : 8,000 hours
- Photo Cell: Twist Lock
- Warranty: 1 year
- Replacement Bulb: L-765
- 1000 watt twin worklight with stand
- Tempered glass lens
- Safety wire gaurd
- Two premium 500 watt quartz halogen bulbs included
- Stand adjusts to over 6 ft. tall
Big Ass Lights bring brilliant, energy-efficient illumination to personal spaces like garages, workshops, boathouses and more. The Garage Light transforms lighting in smaller commercial or industrial shops as well. The high-quality LED fixture provides performance, efficiency and brilliance that's unmatched by typical fluorescent and metal halide fixtures. The Garage Light is housed in a single piece of anodized, extruded aluminum, which provides superior heat dissipation and impact resistance. Complete with a full seven-year warranty, the Garage Light is the last light you’ll ever need.
- Complete seven-year manufacturer product warranty in the US and Canada
- Patent-pending lumen maintenance tray protects LEDs and allows for easy cleaning of dirt and debris
- Heavy-duty anodized, extruded aluminum construction
- Single piece aluminum housing for improved heat dissipation
- Maintains 70 percent of initial lumen output for up to 150,000 hours
Specifications Weight 16 lbs. Power Input 120V Dimming Not available Reliability L70 predicted to exceed 150,000 hours at 25°C (77°F) Environment Suitable for dry and damp interior environments Construction Extruded anodized aluminum housing (single piece) Maintenance Hinged door access to power supply Ambient Operating Temperature -40 to 55°C (-40 to 131°F) Warranty 7-year complete fixture manufacturer warranty in the US and Canada Certifications Certified by TUV SUD to UL1598 and CSA C22.2 No.250.0 High Bay LED Series 13,000 lumen model Wattage 122 Efficacy 114 lumens/watt Color Temperature 5000K Typical CRI 70+ Lumen Maintenance Tray Diffuse only Cord Length 10 ft. Mounting Hardware S Hooks