- 4’ Fluorescent Shoplight, with premium, commercial grade, electronic ballast
- Works with all 4’ T-12 and T-8 rapid start lamps, not included
- For optimal performance, use F32T8 lamps. Meets Federal E-Pact standards for energy conservation.
- Electronic ballast provides instant-on, flicker free start up and exceptional cold weather performance
- Includes convenient on/off pull chain
- 4’ long x 5” wide, fully assembled with 5’, 120 volt, power cord and grounded plug.
- Includes mounting chain and S hooks
- Ideal for Garages, Basements, Barns, Work Areas, Storage Sheds and more.
- UL and CUL listed, 1 year limited warranty
SKU 26430191 Model SLNR232R Weight 12.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $19.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Excellent value Review by Bill Brandt
Value Quality Price
This overhead light is awesome ! An extremely great value for the low price ! Shines brightly and the draw string works like a champ !
(Posted on 12/23/2014)
- Good light, but not what I expected. Review by Dan
Price Value Quality
The lights are well suited to my need in the workshop. I was disappointed because they were not the same as those pictured. In particular, the absence of a built in outle, as pictured in the website ad, was disappointing.
(Posted on 11/2/2013)
- What more do you want from a shop light? Review by Gearhead
Quality Price Value
They come on faster than my old fixtures, work great on the coldest of days, and have a convenient 120V plug on the end. The fact that they run the newer T-8 bulbs is an added bonus.
(Posted on 9/26/2012)
- Great Lights Review by Jim
Value Quality Price
I bought several of these and am using them with T-8 and T-12 lamps. The performance is outstanding!
(Posted on 7/16/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsHOW COLD OF TEMPERATURES WILL THIS LIGHT HANDLE I NEED A LIGHT THAT CAN HANDLE -30 IT WILL BE IN AN OPEN FRONT SHED SO COVERED BUT NO WARMTHQuestion by: TJ on Feb 16, 2014 7:11:41 PMHello TJ,
This unit will start at 0 degrees, if you need a unit that starts at -30 degrees, then you need a fixture with a high output ballast in it.
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Feb 16, 2014 7:11:41 PMWhen do you expect this item to be available, could you contact me by email when they are in? BruceQuestion by: Bruce on Dec 8, 2013 12:13:11 PMHello,
You are welcome to place the order for this product whenever you like. We are just our of stock on this item at our location. If you place the order we will just pull the product from another store location. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at any time. Thank you and have a great day!Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Dec 8, 2013 12:13:11 PM