Lift Lawn Mowers, trucks, farm equipment and more with this Speedway 20 Ton Bottle Jack. This jack lifts up to 20 tons with ease and simplicity. Anyone performing agricultural, automotive, or industrial construction work can lighten their load with this hydraulic jack!
- The rubber pads are 2-1/2''W.
- Easy-access Oil-fill hole
- Fully functioning saddle and handle
- Makes a great gift!
D-Handle Hand Truck with Nose Plate Extension
- Load Rating: 800 lbs
- Toe Plate Dimensions: 8" x 14"
- Features Nose Plate Extension
- Tire Type: Pneumatic
- Bearing Type: 5/8" Ball
- Wheel Size: 10" x 4"
- Hub Width: 2-1/4" Offset
- Hub Type: Steel
- Tire Weight (each): 3.5 lbs
A Handle-All is a multi-functional tool with telescoping handle and 4 full-sized implements. Compact and rugged, while maintaining full-size utility. Perfect for camping, off-roading, recreation, farming, ranching, and forestry. Stores compactly alongside other accessories.
When driving off-road, it is essential to have recovery equipment. Most reliable sources strongly suggest a Hi-Lift jack, a shovel, and an axe as minimal gear. In fact, many off-road parks consider these items mandatory equipment. A compact set of tools ideal for off-road vehicles where storage space for supplies, equipment, and tools is limited.
Handle-All Features Include:
- Branded gear bag for storage
- Telescoping implement handle
- Full-sized shovel head
- Full-sized sledge hammer head
- Full-sized axe head
- Full-sized pick-axe head
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 42" (107 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 2"-3" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
Metal rotational display with the look of brushed nickel holds up to 30 pairs of eyewear. Easy to assemble, three sided and has space for three different header signs (included) one with a mirror for try on purposes. X-Factor™ header card kit included.Learn More
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 36" 91 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 27" 68.58 cm Overall Height 41" 104.14 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 27 lbs 12.25 kg
The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® jack model. Sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
- 42 in.
- Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs
- Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool
Hi-Lift Cast and Steel Jacks have four stamped high-strength steel parts in combination with the cast parts. The top winch connector clamp is supplied standard with all Hi Lift jacks and each jack is fitted with a safety shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds.
- Color: Black
- Top winch-connector clamp standard on all jacks
- Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware
- Safe use information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.