With the Tool Shed 3-1/4 Ton Service Jack you can easily lift up an item to work on it. This jack has polished and chromd cylinder rams enhanced by performance seals. Polished liner cylinder walls will extend the life of the seal by minimising abrasions and wear.
- Model Number: T83508
- Capacity: 3.25 Ton
- Minimum Height: 3.86 Inches
- Maximum Height: 21.06 Inches
- 29.92 Inches Long
- 13.58 Inches Wide
- 6.69 Inches High
Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacks
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 2"-3" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
Whether you operate a busy auto shop or a large family farm you almost certainly will need a bottle jack to help with your heavy lifting. Or maybe you're a do-it-yourselfer and want to keep one around your home garage for vehicle repairs. The Pro-Lift bottle jack is sure to be a constant workhorse for you. It weighs a mere 35 lbs but has a lift capacity of a whopping 30 tons! That is outstanding! Another great feature of a bottle jack is its ability to garnish more lift per stroke than a typical jack due to its increased leverage. The Pro-Lift bottle jack features a patented design and an adjustable saddle allowing you to set the ideal position for the lift. It is constructed of durable steel for added load security and peace of mind that when in use it won't budge. It features adjustable screws to reach the intended work height and the stress areas have been heat treated offering extended life of the jack. The Pro-Lift bottle jack also offers a convenient carrying handle and meets the latest ANSI/PALD standards.
- Steel lifting saddle engineered to hold load securely
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate desired work height
- Built-in bypass system protects against ram over-travel
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle for user convenience
- Designed to meet the latest ANSI/PALD Standards
- Idea for auto, truck service, farm and shop use
High quality three stage planetary gearing ensure this is one of the quietest and smoothest winches on the market. The silky smooth performance and the full load holding brake make it the perfect solution for high spec applications.
- 0.3 inch x 48 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Mounting plate
- Mounting hardware
- 3/8 hook
- ATV remote available
- Power in and Power out
- High Torque 1.95hp Motor
- H D Waterproof Contactors
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- Mount Plate as Standard
- Full Load Holding Break
- Can fit tow ball mount
Specifications Rated Line Pull 4500 lbs (2041 kg) Motor 12V : 1.95 hp / 1.37 kw Gearing 172:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 1.8" x 3.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.3" x 48' L Mounting Pattern 5.1" x 3.8" Dimensions 14.2" x 5" x 6.5" Weight 29 lbs
The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® jack model. Sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
- 42 in.
- Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs
- Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool
- Ideal for feeding grain and hay to horses
- Handles large animals and large volumes of feed easily
- Allows your horse to eat grain or hay in a lateral plane without looking up at the food
- Durable, all-steel construction can withstand the elements as well as the horses
- Heaviest hay and grain feeder in its class
- Stands almost 6′ tall and weighs 260 lbs.
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Height: 69 - 1/2"
- Length: 69"
- Width: 36"
Ideal for large ATV’s, UTV’s and small trailers. A huge high power motor, heavy duty clutch, heavy duty steel gearing and heavy duty waterproof contactors ensure the ultimate in performance and reliability. Comes complete with hand remote, atv remote, pulley block ,winch guard, flat mount plate and all fittings.
- High Quality Synthetic Cable
- Aluminium Fairlead
- 10ft Remote Handset
- ATV Remote
- Pulley Block
- Flat Mount Plate
- Fully Sealed Permanent Magnet Motor
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Contactors
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Metal Drivetrain
- Heavy Duty Clutch
- Automatic Mechanical Brake
- Lifetime Mechanical Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Year Electrical Manufacturer Warranty
Specifications Rated Line Pull 2500 lbs (1134 kg) Motor 12V : 1.35 hp / 1.0 kw Gearing 136:1 Braking Action Mechanical Drum Size (Dia x L) 2" x 3.3" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.2" x 45' L Mounting Pattern 3" x 4.8" Dimensions 13.3" x 4.9" x 4.7"
Hi-Lift Cast and Steel Jacks have four stamped high-strength steel parts in combination with the cast parts. The top winch connector clamp is supplied standard with all Hi Lift jacks and each jack is fitted with a safety shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds.
- Color: Black
- Top winch-connector clamp standard on all jacks
- Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware
- Safe use information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable