- 5 1/2" to 19 1/2" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift Hydraulic Garage Jacks meet or exceed ANSI / PALD Standards
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction provides long term durability
- Patented bypass system provides over-pumping protection
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Wide stance frame for better stability
- Twist gear release mechanism
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 60" (152 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
The Tool Shed 600 Pound Trailer Dolly is made of a strong tubular metal and is built to last.
- Super-Strong Tubular Construction
- 600 Pound Tongue Capacity
- Two - 10 inch by 3 inch pneumatic tires cushion the load and provide smooth maneuverability
- 1-7/8 inch chome hich ball has a 7/8 inch diameter shank
- Approximately 21 pounds
- Rubber saddle pad protects the vehicle while working with the jack
- Universal Joint release mechanism provides precision control of load descent in any handle position
- Magnetic tool tray keeps the small parts around the job site for convenience
- "Speedy Lift" With just one stroke, Speedy Lift technology lets you immediately lift to your desired load height, saving you time and energy.
- Rolled side frame adds strength to reduce twisting.
- Rear swivel casters provides easy jack positioning.
- Bypass device prevents over pumping.
- Buit-in internal safety valve ensures safe operation
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD-2009 standards.
THE MIGHTY ATOM Heavy duty ATV and utility winch. A winch with no equal. Unique clutch, heavy duty steel gearing and heavy duty waterproof contactors ensures maximum performance in all conditions. Complete with mount plate for flat bed mounting or alternatively can be fitted to portable tow ball attachment. ATV handle bar remote available in lieu of standard remote.
- 0.2 inch x 46 ft Steel Cable
- *10 ft Remote Handset (ATV remote available)
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- 3 Tonne Pulley Block
- Mounting plate
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/4 hook
- Power in and Power out
- Quiet Efficient 1.35 hp Motor
- New Heavy Duty Clutch
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- H D Waterproof Contactors
- Mount Plate as Standard
- Pulley Block as Standard
- Can fit tow ball mount
Specifications Rated Line Pull 2500 lbs (1134 kg) Motor 12V : 1.35 hp / 0.95 kw Gearing 170:1 Braking Action Dynamic Drum Size (Dia x L) 1.5" x 3.1" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.2" x 46' L Mounting Pattern 3.1" Dimensions 13.2" x 4.4" x 6.5" Weight 20 lbs
- Perfect for fire containment and safety at campsite
- Keeps embers hot extending fire burn time
- 12″ tall design to accommodate more wood
- Constructed from galvanized metal for extended life
- Measures 3′ diameter with smooth rolled top
- Useful for small gardens, planters, feed storage, and assisting with chores around the home or farm
- Great drink coolers at social gatherings
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom and deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8″ rolled top rim with 1″ tube insert for additional strength and rigidity
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- 2 foot by 1 foot