The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 60" (152 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® jack model. Sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
- 36 in.
- Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs
- Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool
$43.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended
- Perfect for fire containment and safety at campsite
- Keeps embers hot extending fire burn time
- 12″ tall design to accommodate more wood
- Constructed from galvanized metal for extended life
- Measures 3′ diameter with smooth rolled top
- Useful for small gardens, planters, feed storage, and assisting with chores around the home or farm
- Great drink coolers at social gatherings
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom and deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8″ rolled top rim with 1″ tube insert for additional strength and rigidity
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
- 2 foot by 1 foot
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 60" 152 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 49.75" 126.37 cm Overall Height 61.75" 156.85 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg RL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 2660 lbs 1206 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg TL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 4000 lbs 1814 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 33.3 lbs 15.10 kg
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.5 inch x 87 ft Steel Cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 3/8 Hook
- Rugged High Torque Motor
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead & Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6804 kg) Max Line Pull 17,000 lbs ( 7711 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 80 mL/r Gearing 37:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 3.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 87' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.9" x 8.1" x 9.7" Weight 143 lbs
Ideal for feeding of round bales to large cattle in tough situations
- 2″ round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- S-Bar design prevents calves from getting inside
- 8′ diameter to accommodate large bales
- Heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly
- 17″ metal hay saver to reduce waste
- Stands 45″ high
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for toughest situations. Not to be used for horses.Learn More
Provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen into round pens.
- 1-3/4″ round high-tensile strength tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates allows walk-thru gate to be hung in either direction
- Available in 4′ width only
- 8′ tall arch
- Single hand sliding lockable gate latch
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
D-Handle Hand Truck with Nose Plate Extension
- Load Rating: 800 lbs
- Toe Plate Dimensions: 8" x 14"
- Features Nose Plate Extension
- Tire Type: Pneumatic
- Bearing Type: 5/8" Ball
- Wheel Size: 10" x 4"
- Hub Width: 2-1/4" Offset
- Hub Type: Steel
- Tire Weight (each): 3.5 lbs