The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
Lift small engines, transmissions, large shop tools, or building supplies, up to 38 feet in the air in just over a minute. Perfect for use in the garage or farm. The Sportsman Series Electric Hoist is a safe and easy way to move and lift equipment, tools and supplies weighing up to 440 pounds. Securely mount the fully automatic hoist to the ceiling or overhead beam to lift anything in the garage or shop. The 5-foot long wired control switch means you can stand on the ground and adjust the work load into a manageable position without working up a sweat. This fully automatic hoist requires no hand cranking, making it easy for anyone to move and lift bulky loads. Great for tractor and engine repair, or use on job sites lifting heavy building materials.
- Wired control switch with 5 ft. cable
- Braided high carbon steel cable 1/8 in. thick
- 5 Amp / 460 watt rated current, 3/4 horsepower, 110 volt / 60 Hz rated voltage
Maximum Single Cable Double Cable Lifting Capacity 440 lbs. 220 lbs. 440 lbs. Lifting Speed 33 ft. per minute 33 ft. per minute 16.5 ft. per minute Lifting Height 38 ft. 38 ft. 19 ft.
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
The Pro-Lift T-2152 Utility Lift makes your maintenance tasks a breeze. Lift and lower your motorcycle, ATV, dirtbike and more with the easy to use foot pedal operated by a 2 ton bottle jack. The 3 position safety locks secure the load in place and the 14 in. of lift height lifts your ride to a workable height making for an easier more efficient work space.
- 1,500 lb. Weight capacity
- 3 Position safety lock
- Low profile clearance of 4-1/2 in.
- Anti-slide stops
- Multiple tie down points
- Removable handle for easy storage
- Speed sensitive foot pedal release
- Lift height over 14 in.
- Protective rubber padded lifting saddles 11-1/2" long
- 4 Steel casters for sturdy mobility and two rear swivel casters for easy positioning
- Durable welded reinforced steel construction
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
- 3500 lbs of lifting power
- 5000 lbs breakaway power to easily release hitch ball
- Full 18” stroke
- Fast action – travels 10” in 30 seconds
- 12V powered operation
- Manual crank over-ride
- Hardened steel gears
- Dual lights for after dark operation
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 2"-3" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacks
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended
- 5 1/2" to 19 1/2" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift Hydraulic Garage Jacks meet or exceed ANSI / PALD Standards
- Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction provides long term durability
- Patented bypass system provides over-pumping protection
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Wide stance frame for better stability
- Twist gear release mechanism
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety