- Round bore
- Triple lip seals
The Tool Shed 3 Wheel Mover Dolly is an ideal and easy way to move heavy objects from room to room. This dolly has soft cushions to protect the bottom of surface from damage.
- Depressed center helps secure when moving objects with legs
- (3) 1-1/2 Inch Casters for easy maneuvering
- 132 Pound Capacity
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
- High quality 1 in. insert bearing
- Eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft
- Narrow inner ring and a 52mm spherical outer race
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $2.99
These lightweight and comfortable ear muffs offer outstanding protection.
- Lightweight and dielectric
- soft foam-filled cushion provides a good seal for protection against harmful noise
- comfortable fit 3 position adjustable headband
- Suitable for light industrial duty and outdoor construction
The Tool Shed 440 lb. Electric Hoist is ideal for the workshop, garage, house, and garden!
- Ideal for workshop, garage, house, garden, etc.
- With emergency stop switch and upper limit switch
- Durable braided steel cable
- Alternatively double-hook and single-hook use
- Mounting brackets and pulley hook included
Specifications Voltage 120V Motor 460W Single Hook Weight Capacity 220 lbs. Double Hook Weight Capacity 440 lbs. Single Hook Length 33 ft. Double Hook Length 16.5 ft.
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
Platinum frame and blue mirror lenses. Streamline geometry with vented Torsion-Lock temples for head-hugging fit. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 industrial safety standards. Triple reflex-coated for scratch resistance and extreme 99.9% UV protection. Carrying case. safety glasses sunglasses fuel
- FUEL Safety Sunglasses
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
$43.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended