Before you go off-road, secure your jack! The Hi-Lift 4XRAC is designed for serious off-roaders who are looking for an easy, inexpensive way to stow their Hi-Lift Jack in a convenient, secure location.
- 1/8" steel construction holds up under the strain of off-road travel
- A padlock can be placed through a hole in the carriage bolt.
- All mounting hardware and instructions are included (some drilling required)
- Mounting brackets are slotted for adjustment.
- Velcro handle strap secures handle to jack bar.
4XRAC Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- 2 mounting bracket caps
- A Velcro strap for securing the Hi-Lift's handle
- All necessary mounting hardware
The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® jack model. Sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
- 36 in.
- Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs
- Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
Hi-Lift Cast and Steel Jacks have four stamped high-strength steel parts in combination with the cast parts. The top winch connector clamp is supplied standard with all Hi Lift jacks and each jack is fitted with a safety shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds.
- Color: Black
- Top winch-connector clamp standard on all jacks
- Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware
- Safe use information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 42" (107 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
The Pro-Lift T-2152 Utility Lift makes your maintenance tasks a breeze. Lift and lower your motorcycle, ATV, dirtbike and more with the easy to use foot pedal operated by a 2 ton bottle jack. The 3 position safety locks secure the load in place and the 14 in. of lift height lifts your ride to a workable height making for an easier more efficient work space.
- 1,500 lb. Weight capacity
- 3 Position safety lock
- Low profile clearance of 4-1/2 in.
- Anti-slide stops
- Multiple tie down points
- Removable handle for easy storage
- Speed sensitive foot pedal release
- Lift height over 14 in.
- Protective rubber padded lifting saddles 11-1/2" long
- 4 Steel casters for sturdy mobility and two rear swivel casters for easy positioning
- Durable welded reinforced steel construction