Lift directly from the wheel... Plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem!
Many trucks and SUV's have larger tires and/or lift kits that require extensive lifting height ability from the bumper jack. The Lift-Mate is designed to operate in a manner that allows the vehicle wheel to be lifted directly from the wheel, greatly reducing the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel in an adequate and safe height.
Lift-Mate Features & Specifications:
- Lift Capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)
- Rubber-Coated hooks to protect the wheel
- Rubber pad for protecting the tire and wheel
*JACK NOT INCLUDED*Learn More
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The special heat treated planetary gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding.
- 0.5 inch x 82 ft Steel Cable
- Balance Valve
- 1/2 Hook
- Tensioner included
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Rugged and Compact for Long Life
- Meets the requirements of EN 14492.1
Specifications Rated Line Pull 15,000 lbs (6810 kg) Max Line Pull 17,500 lbs (7954 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 160 mL/r Gearing 17.2:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 5" x 10.6" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.5" x 82' L Dimensions 28.2" x 11.1" x 12" Weight 176 lb
The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® jack model. Sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
- 36 in.
- Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs
- Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool
Protect your jack from the elements! The Hi-Lift Jack Protector protects your Hi-Lift Jack from weather, mud, dirt and sand. Made of durable vinyl-coated nylon, the Jack Protector is waterproof, as well as mildew and decay resistant.
- Fits 60" Hi-Lift Jacks
- The Jack Protector WILL work with the 4XRAC and the LOC-RAC (user will have to place holes in protector)
- Soft case easily stores
- Draw string closure
Note: All working parts of the 60" jack are protected. However, the foot piece and 5" of steel bar are exposed.Learn More
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
Length (in.): 62.2"Learn More
Width (in.): 10.5"
Height (in.): 5"
Weight (lbs.): 35 lbs
Platinum frame and blue mirror lenses. Streamline geometry with vented Torsion-Lock temples for head-hugging fit. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 industrial safety standards. Triple reflex-coated for scratch resistance and extreme 99.9% UV protection. Carrying case. safety glasses sunglasses fuel
- FUEL Safety Sunglasses
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required