- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
Many automotive tasks require getting underneath the vehicle. The Pro-Lift Shorty Bottle Jack B-S12D can help get the job done. Save money by tackling some of your automotive tasks at home. Add this Pro-Lift shorty bottle jack to your toolbox, or store in your vehicle in case of emergencies.
The Pro-Lift B-S12D is well suited to auto, truck service, farm, and shop use. It is designed to meet or exceed ANSI/PALD standards. This compact bottle jack has a 12 to 20 ton weight capacity. Its height ranges from 6 inches to 10 5/8 inches, with an extension screw to adjust for the needed work height. The wide cast iron base adds extra stability. Easily carry and position your Pro-Lift Shorty Bottle Jack with its built-in carrying handle. The cleated steel lifting saddle and the patented bypass device provide load gripping and lifting power.
Pro-Lift is an American company with a wide product line for safely lifting vehicles. After lifting, support your load with appropriate means prior to doing work.
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
Hi-Lift Jack Protector protects your Hi-Lift Jack from weather, mud, dirt and sand. Made of durable vinyl-coated nylon, the Jack Protector is waterproof, as well as mildew and decay resistant.
- Fits 36", 42", 48" and 60" Hi-Lift Jacks.
- The Jack Protector WILL work with the 4XRAC and the LOC-RAC. (user will have to place holes in protector)
- Soft case easily stores.
- Draw string closure.
Note: All working parts of the 60" jack are protected. However, the foot piece and 5" of steel bar are exposed.Learn More
This Gripon cable puller is at the top of its class, able to handle a 4 ton weight distribution, making pulling a car or tractor onto a trailer a bit easier. The puller has 12 feet of cable connected to forged steel hooks, making connections easy to connect and easy to view from a rear view mirror when needed. The automatic let down safety latch works one notch, or one "click", at a time for maximum safety and minimum effort. The operation of this puller is smooth and non binding, providing an easier pull onto a trailer or bed. The rivets and bolts are made with heavy duty materials, providing an excellent tool for those tough projects in all kinds of weather.Learn More
Compact, tough. A hydraulic winch for industrial and commercial applications. The unique patented steel gearing system combined with a highly efficient and powerful hydraulic motor ensures maximum performance over the full load range. Complete with internal brake to ensure maximum control and load holding. Stainless steel roller fairleads and fittings are standard.
- 0.4 x 85 ft steel cable
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- 5/16 Hook
- Patented Heavy Duty Gearing
- Integral, Automatic Failsafe Brake
- Spring Engaged Manual Freespool
- Stainless Steel fairlead and Fittings
- Rugged and compact for Long Life
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Max Line Pull 12,500 lbs (5670 kg) Motor Hydraulic Dis 50 mL/r Gearing 33:1 Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.8" x 8.1" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 85' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 20.1" x 7.3" x 8.8" Weight 121 lbs
$43.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended
- Ideal for safe feeding of round bales to horse
- Open-top, A-frame is 8′ in diameter
- Round 1-3/4″ tubing for extra-strength
- Open top helps minimize hay waste while feeding
- Loop legs prevent sinking into the ground
- 17″ metal hay saver to reduce waste
- Stands 50″ high
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green