Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 60" (152 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
These lightweight and comfortable ear muffs offer outstanding protection.
- Lightweight and dielectric
- soft foam-filled cushion provides a good seal for protection against harmful noise
- comfortable fit 3 position adjustable headband
- Suitable for light industrial duty and outdoor construction
The Tool Shed 600 Pound Trailer Dolly is made of a strong tubular metal and is built to last.
- Super-Strong Tubular Construction
- 600 Pound Tongue Capacity
- Two - 10 inch by 3 inch pneumatic tires cushion the load and provide smooth maneuverability
- 1-7/8 inch chome hich ball has a 7/8 inch diameter shank
- Approximately 21 pounds
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
$36.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Sind Wind Handle
- 11 7/8" Retacted - 21 7/8" Extended
Ideal for large ATV’s, UTV’s and small trailers. A huge high power motor, heavy duty clutch, heavy duty steel gearing and heavy duty waterproof contactors ensure the ultimate in performance and reliability. Comes complete with hand remote, atv remote, pulley block ,winch guard, flat mount plate and all fittings.
- High Quality Synthetic Cable
- Aluminium Fairlead
- 10ft Remote Handset
- ATV Remote
- Pulley Block
- Flat Mount Plate
- Fully Sealed Permanent Magnet Motor
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Contactors
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Metal Drivetrain
- Heavy Duty Clutch
- Automatic Mechanical Brake
- Lifetime Mechanical Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 Year Electrical Manufacturer Warranty
Specifications Rated Line Pull 4500 lbs (2041 kg) Motor 12V : 2.2 hp / 1.54 kw Gearing 198:1 Braking Action Mechanical Drum Size (Dia x L) 2" x 3.3" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.2" x 48' L Mounting Pattern 3" x 4.9" Dimensions 13.3" x 4.9" x 4.7"$219.97
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 36" 91 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 27" 68.58 cm Overall Height 41" 104.14 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 27 lbs 12.25 kg$29.97
Protect your jack from the elements! The Hi-Lift Jack Protector protects your Hi-Lift Jack from weather, mud, dirt and sand. Made of durable vinyl-coated nylon, the Jack Protector is waterproof, as well as mildew and decay resistant.
- Fits 60" Hi-Lift Jacks
- The Jack Protector WILL work with the 4XRAC and the LOC-RAC (user will have to place holes in protector)
- Soft case easily stores
- Draw string closure
Note: All working parts of the 60" jack are protected. However, the foot piece and 5" of steel bar are exposed.Learn More