- High quality 3/4 in. insert bearing
- Has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft
- Narrow inner race and a 47 mm spherical outer race
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $14.99
- Maintenance free - designed to eliminate the need for lubrication and maintenance
- Corrosion resistant coatings cover internal and external components - will hold up in salt water and other harsh environments
- Ergonomic design - crank, release pin and integrated wheel wedge are made of strong, engineered plastic for a comfortable touch
- Stylish design - compliment your boat and customize your trailer's styling
Wraparound , anti -fog, anti-scratch lens design provides 99.9% UV protection. Adjustable temples with comfort grip tips. Black frame and clear lens. Comfortable and lightweight. Meets ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3 and OSHA standards.
- 3M XF1 X-Factor Safety Glasses 90950-00001 Black Frame, Clear Lens, 10/Case
Hi-Lift Cast and Steel Jacks have four stamped high-strength steel parts in combination with the cast parts. The top winch connector clamp is supplied standard with all Hi Lift jacks and each jack is fitted with a safety shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds.
- Color: Black
- Top winch-connector clamp standard on all jacks
- Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware
- Safe use information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
Alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground! Increase your support surface area and make the original power tool even more versatile!
- Use the Hi-Lift Off-Road Base to alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground.
- Convenient to use, easy to store.
- Rugged construction meets Hi-Lift Jack specifications for strength & durability.
- Can be used with ANY model of Hi-Lift Jack.
*Authorized Hi-Lift Accessory*Learn More
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
Length (in.): 62.2"Learn More
Width (in.): 10.5"
Height (in.): 5"
Weight (lbs.): 35 lbs
Superb high specification winch. Ideal for recovery and 4x4 applications. Outstanding features include high quality series wound double sealed motor with brass fittings, heavy duty waterproof contactors, double sealed drum on maintenance free bearings, quiet, efficient full steel planetary gearing. Comes with stainless steel roller fairlead and fittings as standard. Complete with Heavy Duty integrated wireless remote.
- 0.4 inch x 85 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- All Brass (no corrosion) Series Wound Motor
- Double Sealed Motor
- Sealed Waterproof Contactor
- Steel Contactor Cover for Added Protection
- Double Sealed Drum (Gearbox/Motor)
- Sealed 3 Stage Planetary Gears
- Stainless Steel 4 Way fairleads
- Integrated Wireless Remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 10,000 lbs (4536 kg) Motor 12V : 5.0 hp / 3.5 kw Gearing 230:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 8.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 5/16" x 100' L Mounting Pattern 10" x 4.5" Dimensions 22.8" x 6.3" x 8.6"
- Extra Low Profile
- Lifting range 3 1/2"-14"
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability