Lift Lawn Mowers, trucks, farm equipment and more with this Speedway 20 Ton Bottle Jack. This jack lifts up to 20 tons with ease and simplicity. Anyone performing agricultural, automotive, or industrial construction work can lighten their load with this hydraulic jack!
- The rubber pads are 2-1/2''W.
- Easy-access Oil-fill hole
- Fully functioning saddle and handle
- Makes a great gift!
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
Ideal for feeding of round bales to large cattle in tough situations
- 2″ round high-tensile strength steel tubing
- S-Bar design prevents calves from getting inside
- 8′ diameter to accommodate large bales
- Heavy-duty end post brace provides superior strength and easy assembly
- 17″ metal hay saver to reduce waste
- Stands 45″ high
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
NOTE: All hay feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for toughest situations. Not to be used for horses.Learn More
High quality 1-1/8" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a narrow inner race and a 62mm spherical outer race. re-lube and pre-lube.
- Gray lenses, glossy black frame
- Grooved two-tone design
- Adjustable nosepiece
- Anti-fog coating
- Anti-scratch coating
- Includes microfiber storage bag and lanyard
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard
The "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® jack model. Sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
- 42 in.
- Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs
- Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool