3M Disposable Respirators are designed for exceptional comfort, durability and ease of use. They are NIOSH approved. The filter provides at least 95 percent efficiency to remove particles. They are effective against non-oil particles containing dusts and mists and are free of natural rubber latex.
- NIOSH approved: N95
- Patented filter technology for easier breathing
- Recommended for particulates from sanding, grinding, sawing and insulating projects
These lightweight and comfortable ear muffs offer outstanding protection.
- Lightweight and dielectric
- soft foam-filled cushion provides a good seal for protection against harmful noise
- comfortable fit 3 position adjustable headband
- Suitable for light industrial duty and outdoor construction
NRR 32dB. The world`s softest earplugs. Self-adjusting foam provides low pressure with excellent attenuation. Dermatologically safe foam is non-irritating to the skin.
These hearing protectors help reduce exposure to hazardous noise and other loud sounds. Misuse or failure to wear hearing protectors at all times that you are exposed to noise may result in hearing loss or injury. For proper use, see supervisor, User Instructions, or call 3M in U.S.A. at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call Technical Service at 1-800-267-4414. If there is any drainage from your ear or you have an ear infection, consult with your physician before wearing ear plugs. Failure to do so may result in hearing loss or injury.
Research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variation in earplug fit and wearing time. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% for estimating the average amount of noise reduction provided.Learn More