For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
$43.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended
Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
The The Hi-Lift Bumper Lift is designed to fit most steel curved bumpers, for quick and easy lifting. The Bumper Lift has a 3,000lb (1361 kg) capacity. When used with the Hi-Lift Jack — which is not itself designed to be used on curved bumpers — the Bumper Lift makes raising one wheel of most average sized vehicles up to 2" (5 cm) above the ground an easy task.
- 3,000 lb capacity
- Never attempt to lift more than one wheel at a time
***JACK NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
Hi-Lift Cast and Steel Jacks have four stamped high-strength steel parts in combination with the cast parts. The top winch connector clamp is supplied standard with all Hi Lift jacks and each jack is fitted with a safety shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds.
- Color: Black
- Top winch-connector clamp standard on all jacks
- Powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware
- Safe use information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable
Alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground! Increase your support surface area and make the original power tool even more versatile!
- Use the Hi-Lift Off-Road Base to alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground.
- Convenient to use, easy to store.
- Rugged construction meets Hi-Lift Jack specifications for strength & durability.
- Can be used with ANY model of Hi-Lift Jack.
*Authorized Hi-Lift Accessory*Learn More