For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
When you are in need of a tool to do all the heavy lifting for you give the Tool Shed electric hoist a try. This hoist is a perfect addition to your tool kit and is great for using around your home or workshop. Tool Shed's electric hoist features a durable, heavy-duty braided steel cable, double and single hook capabilities(33 ft cable when used in single hook mode, 16.5 ft cable when used in double hook mode), mounting brackets and pulley hooks, and an emergency stop switch for added safety. This electric hoist offers great power thanks to a 460W motor. The Tool Shed electric hoist is great for use in auto shop garages for vehicle repairs and it can also be an extra hand for lifting those heavy holiday decorations back into the attic until next season. The Tool Shed electric hoist is a customer favorite and it's not hard to see why, this hoist is a hard-working machine sure to last for years to come.
The Tool Shed 440 lb. Electric Hoist is ideal for the workshop, garage, house, and garden!
- Ideal for workshop, garage, house, garden, etc.
- With emergency stop switch and upper limit switch
- Durable braided steel cable
- Alternatively double-hook and single-hook use
- Mounting brackets and pulley hook included
Specifications Voltage 120V Motor 460W Single Hook Weight Capacity 220 lbs. Double Hook Weight Capacity 440 lbs. Single Hook Length 33 ft. Double Hook Length 16.5 ft.
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
This Gripon cable puller is at the top of its class, able to handle a 4 ton weight distribution, making pulling a car or tractor onto a trailer a bit easier. The puller has 12 feet of cable connected to forged steel hooks, making connections easy to connect and easy to view from a rear view mirror when needed. The automatic let down safety latch works one notch, or one "click", at a time for maximum safety and minimum effort. The operation of this puller is smooth and non binding, providing an easier pull onto a trailer or bed. The rivets and bolts are made with heavy duty materials, providing an excellent tool for those tough projects in all kinds of weather. The Gripon cable puller has a plastic storage case which protects it from the elements during times of non use, allowing it to stay dry and free from the weather.Learn More
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 36" 91 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 27" 68.58 cm Overall Height 41" 104.14 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 27 lbs 12.25 kg
The The Hi-Lift Bumper Lift is designed to fit most steel curved bumpers, for quick and easy lifting. The Bumper Lift has a 3,000lb (1361 kg) capacity. When used with the Hi-Lift Jack — which is not itself designed to be used on curved bumpers — the Bumper Lift makes raising one wheel of most average sized vehicles up to 2" (5 cm) above the ground an easy task.
- 3,000 lb capacity
- Never attempt to lift more than one wheel at a time
***JACK NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
Alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground! Increase your support surface area and make the original power tool even more versatile!
- Use the Hi-Lift Off-Road Base to alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground.
- Convenient to use, easy to store.
- Rugged construction meets Hi-Lift Jack specifications for strength & durability.
- Can be used with ANY model of Hi-Lift Jack.
*Authorized Hi-Lift Accessory*Learn More