For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Low profile design
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Easy to clean
- Won't rust
- Comfortable padded headrest
- Built-in tool storage
- (6) Smooth-rolling swivel casters
- One piece high-impact PVC frame
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 40" L x 19" W x 4-3/4" H
Protect your jack from the elements! Keep your Hi-Lift Jack's lifting assembly protected from mud, dirt and road grime. This product is designed to greatly reduce the amount of dirt and mud that can accumulate in the working mechanism of the jack. It WILL NOT eleminate ALL moisture or dirt.
- Easy On, Easy Off
- Tight Fit
- Fast Drying
- Machine Washable
- UV Protected
Mount your Hi-Lift Jack to tube bumpers, bull bars, roll cages or roof racks!
- Adjustable for tubing 1"-2" in diameter
- Manufactured of 6061-T6 structural aluminum
- Stainless steel hardware
- No drilling required
- Sturdy stamped steel construction
- High quality cast ductile iron ratchet bar
- Height adjustment mechanism (as shown in picture) allows smooth upward movement while release handle locks into position
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Includes: One Jack Stand
As an American Company, Hi-Lift® Jack Company wants to provide support for those service members that have served and made tremendous sacrifices for the freedom we enjoy on a daily basis. Hi-Lift® Jack Company will donate a portion of its proceeds for every Hi-Lift® Patriot Jack sold to Hope for the Warriors®.
- Length (in.): 51.2"
- Width (in.): 10.5"
- Height (in.): 5"
- Weight (lbs.): 32 lbs
- 5 1/2" to 13" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety
Lift small engines, transmissions, large shop tools, or building supplies, up to 38 feet in the air in just over a minute. Perfect for use in the garage or farm. The Sportsman Series Electric Hoist is a safe and easy way to move and lift equipment, tools and supplies weighing up to 440 pounds. Securely mount the fully automatic hoist to the ceiling or overhead beam to lift anything in the garage or shop. The 5-foot long wired control switch means you can stand on the ground and adjust the work load into a manageable position without working up a sweat. This fully automatic hoist requires no hand cranking, making it easy for anyone to move and lift bulky loads. Great for tractor and engine repair, or use on job sites lifting heavy building materials.
- Wired control switch with 5 ft. cable
- Braided high carbon steel cable 1/8 in. thick
- 5 Amp / 460 watt rated current, 3/4 horsepower, 110 volt / 60 Hz rated voltage
Maximum Single Cable Double Cable Lifting Capacity 440 lbs. 220 lbs. 440 lbs. Lifting Speed 33 ft. per minute 33 ft. per minute 16.5 ft. per minute Lifting Height 38 ft. 38 ft. 19 ft.