Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
The The Hi-Lift Bumper Lift is designed to fit most steel curved bumpers, for quick and easy lifting. The Bumper Lift has a 3,000lb (1361 kg) capacity. When used with the Hi-Lift Jack — which is not itself designed to be used on curved bumpers — the Bumper Lift makes raising one wheel of most average sized vehicles up to 2" (5 cm) above the ground an easy task.
- 3,000 lb capacity
- Never attempt to lift more than one wheel at a time
***JACK NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
Protect your jack from the elements! Keep your Hi-Lift Jack's lifting assembly protected from mud, dirt and road grime. This product is designed to greatly reduce the amount of dirt and mud that can accumulate in the working mechanism of the jack. It WILL NOT eleminate ALL moisture or dirt.
- Easy On, Easy Off
- Tight Fit
- Fast Drying
- Machine Washable
- UV Protected
Hi-Lift Jack Protector protects your Hi-Lift Jack from weather, mud, dirt and sand. Made of durable vinyl-coated nylon, the Jack Protector is waterproof, as well as mildew and decay resistant.
- Fits 36", 42", 48" and 60" Hi-Lift Jacks.
- The Jack Protector WILL work with the 4XRAC and the LOC-RAC. (user will have to place holes in protector)
- Soft case easily stores.
- Draw string closure.
Note: All working parts of the 60" jack are protected. However, the foot piece and 5" of steel bar are exposed.Learn More
- 5 1/2" to 13" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
$28.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Top Wind Handle
- 11 7/8" Retacted - 21 7/8" Extended