For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
The Tool Shed 2 Ton 6 Piece Lift Combo Kit is made of high strength steel with a rust ristant coating. With the 2 ton Jack lift you can raise cars and small trucks from 5 to 13 inches.
- 1 - 2 Ton (4000 pound) Jack
- 2 - Jack Stands
- 2 - Foldable Chocks
- 1 - Padded Creeper: Easy to manuver
- Made of High Strength Steel
- Rust Ristant Coating
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
Lift small engines, transmissions, large shop tools, or building supplies, up to 38 feet in the air in just over a minute. Perfect for use in the garage or farm. The Sportsman Series Electric Hoist is a safe and easy way to move and lift equipment, tools and supplies weighing up to 440 pounds. Securely mount the fully automatic hoist to the ceiling or overhead beam to lift anything in the garage or shop. The 5-foot long wired control switch means you can stand on the ground and adjust the work load into a manageable position without working up a sweat. This fully automatic hoist requires no hand cranking, making it easy for anyone to move and lift bulky loads. Great for tractor and engine repair, or use on job sites lifting heavy building materials.
- Wired control switch with 5 ft. cable
- Braided high carbon steel cable 1/8 in. thick
- 5 Amp / 460 watt rated current, 3/4 horsepower, 110 volt / 60 Hz rated voltage
Maximum Single Cable Double Cable Lifting Capacity 440 lbs. 220 lbs. 440 lbs. Lifting Speed 33 ft. per minute 33 ft. per minute 16.5 ft. per minute Lifting Height 38 ft. 38 ft. 19 ft.
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag