The Tool Shed 600 Pound Trailer Dolly is made of a strong tubular metal and is built to last.
- Super-Strong Tubular Construction
- 600 Pound Tongue Capacity
- Two - 10 inch by 3 inch pneumatic tires cushion the load and provide smooth maneuverability
- 1-7/8 inch chome hich ball has a 7/8 inch diameter shank
- Approximately 21 pounds
- Maintenance free - designed to eliminate the need for lubrication and maintenance
- Corrosion resistant coatings cover internal and external components - will hold up in salt water and other harsh environments
- Ergonomic design - crank, release pin and integrated wheel wedge are made of strong, engineered plastic for a comfortable touch
- Stylish design - compliment your boat and customize your trailer's styling
The The Hi-Lift Bumper Lift is designed to fit most steel curved bumpers, for quick and easy lifting. The Bumper Lift has a 3,000lb (1361 kg) capacity. When used with the Hi-Lift Jack — which is not itself designed to be used on curved bumpers — the Bumper Lift makes raising one wheel of most average sized vehicles up to 2" (5 cm) above the ground an easy task.
- 3,000 lb capacity
- Never attempt to lift more than one wheel at a time
***JACK NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
Lift directly from the wheel... Plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem!
Many trucks and SUV's have larger tires and/or lift kits that require extensive lifting height ability from the bumper jack. The Lift-Mate is designed to operate in a manner that allows the vehicle wheel to be lifted directly from the wheel, greatly reducing the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel in an adequate and safe height.
Lift-Mate Features & Specifications:
- Lift Capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)
- Rubber-Coated hooks to protect the wheel
- Rubber pad for protecting the tire and wheel
*JACK NOT INCLUDED*Learn More
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 60" 152 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 49.75" 126.37 cm Overall Height 61.75" 156.85 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg RL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 2660 lbs 1206 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg TL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 4000 lbs 1814 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 33.3 lbs 15.10 kg
The Pro-Lift T-2152 Utility Lift makes your maintenance tasks a breeze. Lift and lower your motorcycle, ATV, dirtbike and more with the easy to use foot pedal operated by a 2 ton bottle jack. The 3 position safety locks secure the load in place and the 14 in. of lift height lifts your ride to a workable height making for an easier more efficient work space.
- 1,500 lb. Weight capacity
- 3 Position safety lock
- Low profile clearance of 4-1/2 in.
- Anti-slide stops
- Multiple tie down points
- Removable handle for easy storage
- Speed sensitive foot pedal release
- Lift height over 14 in.
- Protective rubber padded lifting saddles 11-1/2" long
- 4 Steel casters for sturdy mobility and two rear swivel casters for easy positioning
- Durable welded reinforced steel construction
- Helps protect eyes from certain airborne particulates and chemical splash.
- Anti-fog lens
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
Platinum frame and blue mirror lenses. Streamline geometry with vented Torsion-Lock temples for head-hugging fit. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 industrial safety standards. Triple reflex-coated for scratch resistance and extreme 99.9% UV protection. Carrying case. safety glasses sunglasses fuel
- FUEL Safety Sunglasses