$7.99With the 3M Tekk Protection Band Style Hearing Protector is lightweight and adjustable. When not in use you can easily store them around your neck with quick access to them.Product Features:
- Store around neck when not in use
- Tested in accordance with ANSI Standard S3.19-1974
- Noise reduction = 28 decibels
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Snug seal helps protect from noisy environments
- Pods are washable and replaceable
- Band helps reduces risk of losing earplugs
- Easy in and out of ears
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 48" 122 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Light Height 38.63" 98.12 cm Overall Height 50.75" 128.91 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 30.2 lbs 13.70 kg
- Extra Low Profile
- Lifting range 3 1/2"-14"
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
- For protection when spraying pesticides & paint.
- Helps reduce exposure to organic vapors & mists associated with paint spray applications..
- Reusable – just replace cartridges & filters..
- Comfortable, soft & lightweight..
- Low profile on face for a wider line of vision..
- Respirator Type: Half-Face Mask.
$36.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Sind Wind Handle
- 11 7/8" Retacted - 21 7/8" Extended
The Tool Shed 600 Pound Trailer Dolly is made of a strong tubular metal and is built to last.
- Super-Strong Tubular Construction
- 600 Pound Tongue Capacity
- Two - 10 inch by 3 inch pneumatic tires cushion the load and provide smooth maneuverability
- 1-7/8 inch chome hich ball has a 7/8 inch diameter shank
- Approximately 21 pounds
3M Disposable Respirators are designed for exceptional comfort, durability and ease of use. They are NIOSH approved. The filter provides at least 95 percent efficiency to remove particles. They are effective against non-oil particles containing dusts and mists and are free of natural rubber latex.
- NIOSH approved: N95
- Patented filter technology for easier breathing
- Recommended for particulates from sanding, grinding, sawing and insulating projects