The rugged polyurethane Handle-Keeper holds the Hi-Lift® handle to the upright steel bar, keeping it in place when not in use and eliminating "rattling" during transportation and storage.
The Handle-Keeper easily slips on and off over the Hi-Lift® Top Clamp-Clevis to allow for proper use of the Hi-Lift® Jack. The unique design eliminates the need to remove the Top Clamp-Clevis for putting on or taking off the Handle-Keeper.
*NOTICE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE HANDLE-KEEPER TO BE REMOVED DURING JACK USE TO ALLOW THE HANDLE TO BE PLACED IN THE FULL UPRIGHT POSITION AS STATED IN THE HI-LIFT SAFETY INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
Handle-Keeper Features & Specifications:
- Fits all models of Hi-Lift® brand jacks
- Available in two colors - Black & Red
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
Provides ease of access for both livestock and herdsmen into round pens.
- 1-3/4″ round high-tensile strength tubing
- Superior continuous-welded saddle joints
- Double-sided sign plates allows walk-thru gate to be hung in either direction
- Available in 4′ width only
- 8′ tall arch
- Single hand sliding lockable gate latch
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- For protection when spraying pesticides & paint.
- Helps reduce exposure to organic vapors & mists associated with paint spray applications..
- Reusable – just replace cartridges & filters..
- Comfortable, soft & lightweight..
- Low profile on face for a wider line of vision..
- Respirator Type: Half-Face Mask.
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 60" (152 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
- Top-Wind Replacement Handle Assembly
- Galvanized Steel Shaft
- Ergonomic Plastic Handle
- Assembly includes mounting nut & washer