Lift directly from the wheel... Plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem!
Many trucks and SUV's have larger tires and/or lift kits that require extensive lifting height ability from the bumper jack. The Lift-Mate is designed to operate in a manner that allows the vehicle wheel to be lifted directly from the wheel, greatly reducing the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel in an adequate and safe height.
Lift-Mate Features & Specifications:
- Lift Capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)
- Rubber-Coated hooks to protect the wheel
- Rubber pad for protecting the tire and wheel
*JACK NOT INCLUDED*Learn More
- Capacity: 20 Tons Maximum
- Height Movement : 10-3/8" (Minimum), 20-1/4" (Maximum)
- Ram: 20.12 In. Diameter, 6-1/2" Length
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4 inch NPT
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Base Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Air Hose 3/8" (O.D.) x 48" long w/ Crimped hose fittings
- Air Pressure: 120 - 200 psi
High quality 1-1/8" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a narrow inner race and a 62mm spherical outer race. re-lube and pre-lube.
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 60" 152 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 49.75" 126.37 cm Overall Height 61.75" 156.85 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg RL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 2660 lbs 1206 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg TL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 4000 lbs 1814 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 33.3 lbs 15.10 kg
- Gray lenses, glossy black frame
- Grooved two-tone design
- Adjustable nosepiece
- Anti-fog coating
- Anti-scratch coating
- Includes microfiber storage bag and lanyard
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard
THE MIGHTY ATOM Heavy duty ATV and utility winch. A winch with no equal. Unique clutch, heavy duty steel gearing and heavy duty waterproof contactors ensures maximum performance in all conditions. Complete with mount plate for flat bed mounting or alternatively can be fitted to portable tow ball attachment. ATV handle bar remote available in lieu of standard remote.
- 0.2 inch x 46 ft Steel Cable
- *10 ft Remote Handset (ATV remote available)
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- 3 Tonne Pulley Block
- Mounting plate
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/4 hook
- Power in and Power out
- Quiet Efficient 1.35 hp Motor
- New Heavy Duty Clutch
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- H D Waterproof Contactors
- Mount Plate as Standard
- Pulley Block as Standard
- Can fit tow ball mount
Specifications Rated Line Pull 2500 lbs (1134 kg) Motor 12V : 1.35 hp / 0.95 kw Gearing 170:1 Braking Action Dynamic Drum Size (Dia x L) 1.5" x 3.1" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.2" x 46' L Mounting Pattern 3.1" Dimensions 13.2" x 4.4" x 6.5" Weight 20 lbs
- 100% PVC flow-molded traffic cones "one piece design" means no seams to split or tear
- Brilliant fluorescent red/orange or lime traffic cones with UV inhibitors
- Superior flexibility in heat and cold - traffic cones bounce back from an impact
- Cleated bases grip the road. Wide body design ensures stability
- Traffic cones increase driver & pedestrian awareness of work zone