- 1.Bore diameter: from 12mm to 140mm:
- 2.Outer diameter: from 47mm to 300mm:
- 3.Material:bearing steel/chrome steel--China,(AISI)52100--American,(Din)100Cr6--Germany
- 5.Feilds Used in: Motorcycle, Motor, Pump, Fan, Air conditioner, Microwave Oven ,Sewing Machine, Massage Chairs, Agriculture Machinery, Fitness equipment, Washing Machine, Office equipment.
If you're a mechanic, or just someone that's ever had to work on cars, you'll know how handy a creeper can be. Instead of scooting on uncomfortable concrete, you can sit on this plastic creeper with a comfortable padded headrest, and slide underneath the vehicle. It's easy to clean and it won't rust, plus it has the added benefit of a built-in tool storage section. The creeper's 6 smooth-rolling caster wheels grant you incredible maneuverability and speed. Getting your jobs done right and in a timely manner is what Tool Shed is all about. The low-profile creeper is designed with you in mind to help work quickly and efficiently. This creeper is a great addition to any mechanic shop or home garage.
- Low profile design
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Easy to clean
- Won't rust
- Comfortable padded headrest
- Built-in tool storage
- (6) Smooth-rolling swivel casters
- One piece high-impact PVC frame
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 40" L x 19" W x 4-3/4" H
- High quality 1-1/4 in. insert bearing
- Has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft
- Narrow inner race and a 72 mm spherical outer race
High quality three stage planetary gearing ensure this is one of the quietest and smoothest winches on the market. The silky smooth performance and the full load holding brake make it the perfect solution for high spec applications.
- 0.3 inch x 48 ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Roller Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Mounting plate
- Mounting hardware
- 3/8 hook
- ATV remote available
- Power in and Power out
- High Torque 1.95hp Motor
- H D Waterproof Contactors
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- Mount Plate as Standard
- Full Load Holding Break
- Can fit tow ball mount
Specifications Rated Line Pull 4500 lbs (2041 kg) Motor 12V : 1.95 hp / 1.37 kw Gearing 172:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 1.8" x 3.8" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.3" x 48' L Mounting Pattern 5.1" x 3.8" Dimensions 14.2" x 5" x 6.5" Weight 29 lbs
- Gray lenses, glossy black frame
- Grooved two-tone design
- Adjustable nosepiece
- Anti-fog coating
- Anti-scratch coating
- Includes microfiber storage bag and lanyard
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard
The tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminum, and available in 36", 48", and 60" sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options.
No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile -- giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools. The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading.
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces.
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pinnable rotation platform.
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres.
Specifications Size 60" 152 cm Min. Lift Height 6.75" 17.14 cm Max. Lift Height 49.75" 126.37 cm Overall Height 61.75" 156.85 cm Width 5" 12.7 cm Depth 9.63" 24.46 cm Rated Load (RL) 4660 lbs 2113 kg RL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 2660 lbs 1206 kg Tested Load (TL) 7000 lbs 3175 kg TL on upper 12"/30.5 cm 4000 lbs 1814 kg Winching Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Clamping Capacity 7000 lbs 3175 kg Weight 33.3 lbs 15.10 kg