- Fast action saves time
- Serrated heat treated extension screw
- Integrated built in bypass and overload valve protects the hydraulic system from over-pumping damage
- Wide base for stability
- Powerful jack makes big loags easy to lift
- 6-7/32 inch to 12-1/8 inch lift range
- Certified to meet ANSI standards for quality assurance
****BRANDS MAY VARY!!!!!!Learn More
High quality 1" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a wide inner race and a 52mm spherical outer race. Greaseable.
- Low center height agricultural bearings
- Eccentric locking collar type
Pillow Block Ball Bearing
- Material: GCr15
- High quality and low price
- Low noise, high speed
- ISO9000 certification
The pillow block ball bearing is composed of a single row deep groove ball bearing with seals at both sides and spherical outside surface,and a housing.Learn More
High quality 1-1/14" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a narrow inner race and a 62mm spherical outer race. re-lube and pre-lube.Learn More
The rugged polyurethane Handle-Keeper holds the Hi-Lift® handle to the upright steel bar, keeping it in place when not in use and eliminating "rattling" during transportation and storage.
The Handle-Keeper easily slips on and off over the Hi-Lift® Top Clamp-Clevis to allow for proper use of the Hi-Lift® Jack. The unique design eliminates the need to remove the Top Clamp-Clevis for putting on or taking off the Handle-Keeper.
*NOTICE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE HANDLE-KEEPER TO BE REMOVED DURING JACK USE TO ALLOW THE HANDLE TO BE PLACED IN THE FULL UPRIGHT POSITION AS STATED IN THE HI-LIFT SAFETY INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
Handle-Keeper Features & Specifications:
- Fits all models of Hi-Lift® brand jacks
- Available in two colors - Black & Red