Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $29.99
For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
- Low profile design
- Oil and solvent resistant
- Easy to clean
- Won't rust
- Comfortable padded headrest
- Built-in tool storage
- (6) Smooth-rolling swivel casters
- One piece high-impact PVC frame
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 40" L x 19" W x 4-3/4" H
Protect your jack from the elements! Keep your Hi-Lift Jack's lifting assembly protected from mud, dirt and road grime. This product is designed to greatly reduce the amount of dirt and mud that can accumulate in the working mechanism of the jack. It WILL NOT eleminate ALL moisture or dirt.
- Easy On, Easy Off
- Tight Fit
- Fast Drying
- Machine Washable
- UV Protected
- 5 1/2" to 13" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.
4"x7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6"x8" on 5,000 lb. jacks
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. Jacks.
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Learn More
Hi-Lift Jack Protector protects your Hi-Lift Jack from weather, mud, dirt and sand. Made of durable vinyl-coated nylon, the Jack Protector is waterproof, as well as mildew and decay resistant.
- Fits 36", 42", 48" and 60" Hi-Lift Jacks.
- The Jack Protector WILL work with the 4XRAC and the LOC-RAC. (user will have to place holes in protector)
- Soft case easily stores.
- Draw string closure.
Note: All working parts of the 60" jack are protected. However, the foot piece and 5" of steel bar are exposed.Learn More
- Use for certain non-harmful sprays and vapors from pesticides, stains, varnishes, coatings, sealants and odor reduction.
- For do-it-yourself/homeowner applications
- Balanced design for more comfort
- Sweptback cartridges for improved visibility
- NIOSH approved: OV/P100
$28.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Top Wind Handle
- 11 7/8" Retacted - 21 7/8" Extended