For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
Alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground! Increase your support surface area and make the original power tool even more versatile!
- Use the Hi-Lift Off-Road Base to alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground.
- Convenient to use, easy to store.
- Rugged construction meets Hi-Lift Jack specifications for strength & durability.
- Can be used with ANY model of Hi-Lift Jack.
*Authorized Hi-Lift Accessory*Learn More
Hi-Lift Jack Protector protects your Hi-Lift Jack from weather, mud, dirt and sand. Made of durable vinyl-coated nylon, the Jack Protector is waterproof, as well as mildew and decay resistant.
- Fits 36", 42", 48" and 60" Hi-Lift Jacks.
- The Jack Protector WILL work with the 4XRAC and the LOC-RAC. (user will have to place holes in protector)
- Soft case easily stores.
- Draw string closure.
Note: All working parts of the 60" jack are protected. However, the foot piece and 5" of steel bar are exposed.Learn More
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
Lift directly from the wheel... Plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem!
Many trucks and SUV's have larger tires and/or lift kits that require extensive lifting height ability from the bumper jack. The Lift-Mate is designed to operate in a manner that allows the vehicle wheel to be lifted directly from the wheel, greatly reducing the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel in an adequate and safe height.
Lift-Mate Features & Specifications:
- Lift Capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)
- Rubber-Coated hooks to protect the wheel
- Rubber pad for protecting the tire and wheel
*JACK NOT INCLUDED*Learn More
The The Hi-Lift Bumper Lift is designed to fit most steel curved bumpers, for quick and easy lifting. The Bumper Lift has a 3,000lb (1361 kg) capacity. When used with the Hi-Lift Jack — which is not itself designed to be used on curved bumpers — the Bumper Lift makes raising one wheel of most average sized vehicles up to 2" (5 cm) above the ground an easy task.
- 3,000 lb capacity
- Never attempt to lift more than one wheel at a time
***JACK NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
Before you go off-road, secure your jack! The Hi-Lift 4XRAC is designed for serious off-roaders who are looking for an easy, inexpensive way to stow their Hi-Lift Jack in a convenient, secure location.
- 1/8" steel construction holds up under the strain of off-road travel
- A padlock can be placed through a hole in the carriage bolt.
- All mounting hardware and instructions are included (some drilling required)
- Mounting brackets are slotted for adjustment.
- Velcro handle strap secures handle to jack bar.
4XRAC Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- 2 mounting bracket caps
- A Velcro strap for securing the Hi-Lift's handle
- All necessary mounting hardware
Protect your jack from the elements! Keep your Hi-Lift Jack's lifting assembly protected from mud, dirt and road grime. This product is designed to greatly reduce the amount of dirt and mud that can accumulate in the working mechanism of the jack. It WILL NOT eleminate ALL moisture or dirt.
- Easy On, Easy Off
- Tight Fit
- Fast Drying
- Machine Washable
- UV Protected
Many automotive tasks require getting underneath the vehicle. The Pro-Lift Shorty Bottle Jack B-S12D can help get the job done. Save money by tackling some of your automotive tasks at home. Add this Pro-Lift shorty bottle jack to your toolbox, or store in your vehicle in case of emergencies.
The Pro-Lift B-S12D is well suited to auto, truck service, farm, and shop use. It is designed to meet or exceed ANSI/PALD standards. This compact bottle jack has a 12 to 20 ton weight capacity. Its height ranges from 6 inches to 10 5/8 inches, with an extension screw to adjust for the needed work height. The wide cast iron base adds extra stability. Easily carry and position your Pro-Lift Shorty Bottle Jack with its built-in carrying handle. The cleated steel lifting saddle and the patented bypass device provide load gripping and lifting power.
Pro-Lift is an American company with a wide product line for safely lifting vehicles. After lifting, support your load with appropriate means prior to doing work.
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use