For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
The The Hi-Lift Bumper Lift is designed to fit most steel curved bumpers, for quick and easy lifting. The Bumper Lift has a 3,000lb (1361 kg) capacity. When used with the Hi-Lift Jack — which is not itself designed to be used on curved bumpers — the Bumper Lift makes raising one wheel of most average sized vehicles up to 2" (5 cm) above the ground an easy task.
- 3,000 lb capacity
- Never attempt to lift more than one wheel at a time
***JACK NOT INCLUDEDLearn More
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
- For protection when spraying pesticides & paint.
- Helps reduce exposure to organic vapors & mists associated with paint spray applications..
- Reusable – just replace cartridges & filters..
- Comfortable, soft & lightweight..
- Low profile on face for a wider line of vision..
- Respirator Type: Half-Face Mask.
Alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground! Increase your support surface area and make the original power tool even more versatile!
- Use the Hi-Lift Off-Road Base to alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground.
- Convenient to use, easy to store.
- Rugged construction meets Hi-Lift Jack specifications for strength & durability.
- Can be used with ANY model of Hi-Lift Jack.
*Authorized Hi-Lift Accessory*Learn More
Hi-Lift Jack Protector protects your Hi-Lift Jack from weather, mud, dirt and sand. Made of durable vinyl-coated nylon, the Jack Protector is waterproof, as well as mildew and decay resistant.
- Fits 36", 42", 48" and 60" Hi-Lift Jacks.
- The Jack Protector WILL work with the 4XRAC and the LOC-RAC. (user will have to place holes in protector)
- Soft case easily stores.
- Draw string closure.
Note: All working parts of the 60" jack are protected. However, the foot piece and 5" of steel bar are exposed.Learn More
$36.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Top Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended