The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles. Eliminates the need for separate jackstands. Patented design combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8". Perfect for sedans, crossovers, small SUVs and mini pickups.
- Height Range: 8-5/8" to 18-3/8"
- Lifts up to 4000 lbs (2 Ton)
- Wide Steel Base
- Safety Bar
Conveniently mount and lock your Hi-Lift jack to the bedrail of your pickup! Installation is simple. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically, with or without a Jack Protector. Your Hi-Lift Jack is mounted in an easy to reach location and is locked to deter theft. Designed to fit the bedrail of most pickups.
Loc-Rac Kit Contains:
- 2 mounting brackets
- A padlock
- All necessary mounting hardware
The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. Our casting jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that we have used for over 100 years.
- All-Cast Construction
- 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity
- 48" (122 cm)
- Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More
- Most Durable Design
Use the Off-Road Kit to turn your Hi-Lift Jack into an even more versatile tool. This kit keeps all of the needed parts for winching at arms reach.
Off-Road Kit Includes:
- 1 - Winch Tensioner
- 1 - Custom Nose Attachment
- 1 - 8ft. Tree Saver Strap
- 1 - Pair/Hi-Lift Gloves
- Hardware & Gear Bag
Lift directly from the wheel... Plastic bumpers and extreme lift-kits are no longer a problem!
Many trucks and SUV's have larger tires and/or lift kits that require extensive lifting height ability from the bumper jack. The Lift-Mate is designed to operate in a manner that allows the vehicle wheel to be lifted directly from the wheel, greatly reducing the amount of travel up the jack bar needed to lift the wheel in an adequate and safe height.
Lift-Mate Features & Specifications:
- Lift Capacity: 5000 lbs. (2273 kg)
- Rubber-Coated hooks to protect the wheel
- Rubber pad for protecting the tire and wheel
*JACK NOT INCLUDED*Learn More
Alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground! Increase your support surface area and make the original power tool even more versatile!
- Use the Hi-Lift Off-Road Base to alleviate jack sinkage on soft ground.
- Convenient to use, easy to store.
- Rugged construction meets Hi-Lift Jack specifications for strength & durability.
- Can be used with ANY model of Hi-Lift Jack.
*Authorized Hi-Lift Accessory*Learn More
- 5 1/2" to 13" Lifting Range
- Pro-Lift hydraulic floor jacks meet or exceed ANSI/PALD requirements
- Patented bypass device protects against overpumping for safe operation
- Built-in safety valve provides overload protection
- Heavy duty steel construction provides long term durability
- Swivel saddle and swivel rear casters provide easy positioning and safety