For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Wraparound, contemporary, polycarbonate lens design with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating. Black frame with gray lens.
- Comfortable, attractive and lightweight.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and OSHA safety standards.
- For protection when spraying pesticides & paint.
- Helps reduce exposure to organic vapors & mists associated with paint spray applications..
- Reusable – just replace cartridges & filters..
- Comfortable, soft & lightweight..
- Low profile on face for a wider line of vision..
- Respirator Type: Half-Face Mask.
3M Disposable Respirators are designed for exceptional comfort, durability and ease of use. They are NIOSH approved. The filter provides at least 95 percent efficiency to remove particles. They are effective against non-oil particles containing dusts and mists and are free of natural rubber latex.
- NIOSH approved: N95
- Patented filter technology for easier breathing
- Recommended for particulates from sanding, grinding, sawing and insulating projects
Wraparound , anti -fog, anti-scratch lens design provides 99.9% UV protection. Adjustable temples with comfort grip tips. Black frame and clear lens. Comfortable and lightweight. Meets ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3 and OSHA standards.
- 3M XF1 X-Factor Safety Glasses 90950-00001 Black Frame, Clear Lens, 10/Case
Wraparound design provides durable front and side protection. Black frame with clear lens. Built in brow guard and side shields. Anti-scratch, anti-fog coating. Meets ANSI Z87.1, OSHA and CSA Z94.3 standards.
WARNING! These eye and face protection products help provide limited eye and face protection. Misuse or failure to follow warnings and instructions may result in serious potential injury, including blindness or death. For proper use, selection, and applications against flying particles, optical radiation and / or splash see supervisor, read User Instructions and warnings on the package or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in the USA at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.Learn More
Comfortable, lightweight 3M N95 Particulate Respirator Masks feature an adjustable nose clip for a custom fit and secure seal. Approved for solid and liquid particles excluding those containing oil. Pkg. of 10.Learn More