For applications which loud noises can be hazardous to hearing such as, power tools, hammering, chain sawing, grinding, sanding, heavy machinery etc.
- Digital AM/FM radio
- 5 Station presets
- Digital display screen
- Padded headband
- Excellent seal
- Long lasting battery life
- MP3-ready line-in jack
- Noise reduction rating: 25 decibels
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
These lightweight and comfortable ear muffs offer outstanding protection.
- Lightweight and dielectric
- soft foam-filled cushion provides a good seal for protection against harmful noise
- comfortable fit 3 position adjustable headband
- Suitable for light industrial duty and outdoor construction
$7.99With the 3M Tekk Protection Band Style Hearing Protector is lightweight and adjustable. When not in use you can easily store them around your neck with quick access to them.Product Features:
- Store around neck when not in use
- Tested in accordance with ANSI Standard S3.19-1974
- Noise reduction = 28 decibels
- Comfortable enough to wear all day
- Snug seal helps protect from noisy environments
- Pods are washable and replaceable
- Band helps reduces risk of losing earplugs
- Easy in and out of ears
- 100% PVC flow-molded traffic cones "one piece design" means no seams to split or tear
- Brilliant fluorescent red/orange or lime traffic cones with UV inhibitors
- Superior flexibility in heat and cold - traffic cones bounce back from an impact
- Cleated bases grip the road. Wide body design ensures stability
- Traffic cones increase driver & pedestrian awareness of work zone
NRR 32dB. The world`s softest earplugs. Self-adjusting foam provides low pressure with excellent attenuation. Dermatologically safe foam is non-irritating to the skin.
These hearing protectors help reduce exposure to hazardous noise and other loud sounds. Misuse or failure to wear hearing protectors at all times that you are exposed to noise may result in hearing loss or injury. For proper use, see supervisor, User Instructions, or call 3M in U.S.A. at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call Technical Service at 1-800-267-4414. If there is any drainage from your ear or you have an ear infection, consult with your physician before wearing ear plugs. Failure to do so may result in hearing loss or injury.
Research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variation in earplug fit and wearing time. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% for estimating the average amount of noise reduction provided.Learn More