- 420-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted cotton
- Most be stored dry
- Has no resistance to chemicals
- High quality cotton twine for bundling, crafts and general household uses
- Standard Duty Zinc Plated Thimble
- Bent Steel Construction
- Used To Strengthen A Wire Rope Eye & Protect The Wire Rope From Abrasion
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 3-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 750 pounds
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
Sold By The Foot
- Double Loop Chain is widely popular for playground equipment, porch swings, boats, pet halters, cow chains and other general applications
- Chain is zinc plated and measures #1 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this chain is 155 lbs.
- Do not exceed the working load limit
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope