- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 8,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 1/4", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Line: Double
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (3)
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain
- Maximum Load: 11,300 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
Sold By The Foot
- 3/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 305-Pound
- White color, solid braid nylon
- Strong, has good knot retention, abrasion resistant, flexible, sliceable
- High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads and stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Used for marine, industry, farm, home and general use applications
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- Grip-Rite, 12CTDSKR1, 12D, Coated Vinyl Hand Nail, 1 Pound
Sold By The Foot
- Double Loop Chain is widely popular for playground equipment, porch swings, boats, pet halters, cow chains and other general applications
- Chain is zinc plated and measures #1 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this chain is 155 lbs.
- Do not exceed the working load limit
- Strong natural fiber
- Has good knot retention
- Inexpensive, one-time use twine
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- Maximum Load: Nominal
- Trade size: 1-Ply x 500 ft. long
- Used for Gardening, Bundling, Shipping and Crafts