- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain on the chain
- Maximum Load: 5,400 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Premium grade sash cord
- Cotton-poly blend
- Maximum Load: 45 lbs.
- Trade Size: 7/32" x 100 ft. long
- Used for Clothesline, Industrial, Farm and General home use
- Also known as "Lead Line" or "Derby Rope"
- Resistant to abrasion, Soft and pliable, Has good knot retention, Low stretch
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 180 lbs.
- A favorite rope for equestrians, uses include halter and lead ropes, Farm and Home
Sold By The Foot
- Higher strength carbon steel chain also known as "High Test Chain"
- High test chain provides higher strength to weight ratio than Grade 30 as well as increased resistance to wear
- Self colored (no plating)
- Used for Load securement, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Solid steel double gear and double pawl
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Cable size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 7.2'
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
- Maximum Load: 2,000 lbs.