Sold By The Foot
- This item is not intended for aircraft use
- Cable is 7 by 19 galvanized, clear vinyl coated and measures 3/16 - 1/4 by 250 feet
- The safe work load limit for this item is 840 lbs.
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
Sold By The Foot
- This light duty chain is intended for hanging lights, flower pots, drape ties and other needs within the home
- Chain has a brass finish and measures #10 by the foot
- The safe work load limit for this chain is 45 lbs
- Do not exceed the working load limit
- Durable and abrasion resistant polyester line
- Holds up well to repetitive use
- Knots securely
- Resistant to oils, gas and most chemicals
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Wears well on pulleys
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Used as Chalk and mason line, Decoy line, Architectural layout and any use that requires strong twine
When you need to move a heavy engine block out of a vehicle you want to be sure the stand you're using is ready and able to do the job. This is where the Tool Shed portable engine stand comes in. This tough as nails engine stand can handle up to 1000 lbs and is completely portable making moving the engine a breeze. Another fantastic feature is the capability to mount the engine to the face plate of the engine stand. The Tool Shed portable engine stand is engineered of heavy-duty steel and bears four rolling wheels, two of which swivel 360 degrees. The last thing you want is a flimsy stand that tumbles over once a heavy engine is on it which is why this engine stand is specially designed in an "I" shape offering greater stability when in use. So the next time you are in the market for a engine stand give the Tool Shed portable engine stand a try, chances are you will be glad you did.
- Specialized "I" Shape Base for Better Stability
- Heavy Duty All-Steel Construction
- Fully Adjustable Support Rotates 360º and Locks in Place
- 4 Smooth Rolling Steel Wheels, 2 with 360º Swivel - Allows for Extra Portability
- Strong, Economical, Floats, Has good knot retention
- Flexible, Low stretch, Spliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 244 lbs.
- Used for General use, Swimming pool markers, Camping and Marine
- Grade 30
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Bent Steel Construction
- Closed By Driving The Open End Through The Eye & Peening The End Using A Hammer
- Designed For The Temporary Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & The Attachment Of Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Cold Shut Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 450 lb. working load limit