Sold By The Foot
- This item is not intended for aircraft use
- Cable is 7 by 19 galvanized, clear vinyl coated and measures 1/4 - 5/16 by the foot
- Good strength
- Good flexibility
- Medium abrasion resistance
- The safe work load limit for this item is 1400 lbs.
- Use to prevent spills and overflows while pouring engine oil - transmission fluid - windshield wiper fluid - brake fluid - and more
- Lightweight design with extra wide funnel and long neck spout helps with reaching confined areas of small engine compartments
- MFG# 16036
- Durable and abrasion resistant polyester line
- Holds up well to repetitive use
- Knots securely
- Resistant to oils, gas and most chemicals
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Wears well on pulleys
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Used as Chalk and mason line, Decoy line, Architectural layout and any use that requires strong twine
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
The makers of Flex Seal® bring you Flex Shot™ - the revolutionary super thick rubber sealant that caulks, bonds and seals virtually everything. Flex Shot™ is so easy to use – giving you a perfect bead every time. And because it’s so thick, you can fill huge cracks and holes, stopping the toughest leaks instantly! Forget about those bulky caulking guns. Flex Shot™ is the neat and clean way to make repairs with pinpoint accuracy. Flex Shot™ comes out nice and thick, clings to any surface, then turns into a stretchy rubber seal that’s virtually indestructible! Unlike regular caulks that dry out, shrink and crack, Flex Shot™ expands and contracts making everything completely waterproof. The free extension tube makes even hard-to-reach repairs perfect every time! For all your DIY projects, get Flex Shot™ in every color!
- Caulks, Bonds And Seals Virtually Everything!
- No Need For A Caulking Gun!
- No Running, No Dripping, No Mess!
- Gives You A Perfect Bead, Every Time!
- Expands And Contracts!
- Fills In Huge Cracks And Holes!
- Great For Crafts And Decorative Items!
- No Waste – Use It Again And Again!
- So Easy To Use – Anyone Can Do It!
- Made in the USA
- Kitchens & Baths
- Sinks & Showers
- Tubs & Tiles
- Windows & Skylights
- Roofs & Gutters
- Autos & Boats
- RV’s & Campers
- PVC Pipes & Duct Work
- Crafts & Decorative Items
Sold By The Foot
- Economical general purpose chain also known as "Proof Coil Chain"
- Welded low carbon steel
- This chain can be used in applications which do not require a high strength to weight ratio
- Electro galvanized finish
- Used for Towing, Pipe hanging, Stump pulling, Tail gates, Load securement, Logging, Agriculture and Guard rails
- Maximum Load Limit: 1,900 lbs.
- 15 bullets (16-14 gauge)
- 20- 10-32 rings (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 3/8 ring (16-14 gauge)
- 10- 10-32 (12-10 gauge)
- 15- butt connectors (22-16 gauge)
- 5- 3/8 rings (12-10 gauge)
- 10- 1/4 rings, 16-14 gauge
- 15- butt connectors (16-14 gauge)
- 15- female connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 15- male connectors (18-14 gauge)
- 5- femal bullets (16-14 gauge)
- plastic sectioned storage case
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 5,400 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
Sold By The Foot
- 3/8-Inch diameter, 1 Foot length
- Maximum load: 244-Pound
- Yellow color, 3-strand twisted polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew