Sold By The Foot
- Low carbon steel welded chain with longer links than Machine Chain
- Straight links
- Electro Galvanized finish
- 310 lb. Maximum Load
- Used for Tie-out chains, Farm implements, Barrier restrains, Animal tie-chains and Tail gates
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 5,400 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Designed for hanging home and industrial products.
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily.
- 6 per pack
- Holds up to 25 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #10, 2-1/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Premium grade sash cord
- Cotton-poly blend
- Maximum Load: 45 lbs.
- Trade Size: 7/32" x 100 ft. long
- Used for Clothesline, Industrial, Farm and General home use
Pricing is Per Foot
- 5/8-Inch diameter, 140-Feet length
- Maximum load: 325-Pound
- Blue color, solid braid polypropylene
- Soft and pliable, resistant to abrasion, has good retention, low stretch
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
The Grip-Rite 1 3/4" Hot Galvanized Staples (5 lb. Pack) can be used for attaching wire fence to wood posts. These durable staples are galvanized to help resist corrosion.
- For attaching wire fence to wood posts
- Use with galvanized tie wire (not included) to attach suspended ceilings to wood rafters
- Use for installing insulation
- Galvanized to help resist corrosion
- Horizontal or herring-bone indentations in the shank
- Includes 5 lb. of galvanized staples
- MFG Brand Name : Grip-Rite