- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads
- Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 334 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
- 3/8-Inch diameter, 50-Feet length
- Maximum Load: 200 lbs.
- Yellow color, hollow braid polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use
Sold By The Foot
- 1/8-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 840-Pound
- Galvanized cable
- Cable constructed of 7 outer strands of 19 wires per strand
- Good strength, good flexibility, medium abrasion resistance
- Used in garage doors, winches, and tie down applications
- Not intended for use in aircraft controls
Sold By The Foot
- Economical general purpose chain also known as "Proof Coil Chain"
- Welded low carbon steel
- This chain can be used in applications which do not require a high strength to weight ratio
- Electro galvanized finish
- Used for Towing, Pipe hanging, Stump pulling, Tail gates, Load securement, Logging, Agriculture and Guard rails
- Maximum Load Limit: 2,650 lbs.
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope