- 3/8-Inch diameter, 50-Feet length
- Maximum load: 244-Pound
- Orange/Black color, 3-strand twisted polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 1,540 lb. Maximum Load.
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- Grip-Rite, 1 LB, 16D, Vinyl Coated Sinker Nail
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back onto the chain
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope