- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hooks on each end/
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Designed to meet DOT Specifications
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated
- Not intended for overhead lifting
Little giants duraflex advanced rubber buckets are even more crack-proof, crush-proof, and freeze proof than plastic. Our design features a wider opening with convienient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked.Learn More
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds