- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Solid steel double gear and double pawl
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Cable size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 7.2'
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
- Maximum Load: 2,000 lbs.