Regular Price: $30.99
Special Price: $28.99
- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hook and slip hook.
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Not intended for overhead lifting.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Yellow Chromate Finish
- Maximum Load: 4,700 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 8,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 1/4", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Line: Double
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (3)
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
This handy sizing tool lets you measure a large range of standard SAE sizes for all your harware needs.Learn More
- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads
- Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 334 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home