- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hooks on each end/
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Designed to meet DOT Specifications
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated
- Not intended for overhead lifting
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
Wrap pallets, protect valuables, furniture and more with the Buffalo Mini Stretch Film with Cardboard Handle. Great for warehouses to wrap pallets and mover to wrap furniture to keep the load together and shield it from damage. The 80 gauge plastic has a lot of stretch to really hold the load protected. Roll measures 4 inches wide by 500 feet long. The cardboard handle makes it easy to hold and use. Great for protecting valuables and furniture during moves or while in storage
- Thickness: 80 gauge
- Measures 4 in. by 500 ft., 4in. handle with 1 inch diameter
- High level of stretch provides maximum load-holding
- Set of 12 individual rolls
This handy sizing tool lets you measure a large range of standard SAE sizes for all your harware needs.Learn More