- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hook and slip hook.
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Not intended for overhead lifting.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 19'
- Tensile strength: 53,000 lbs.
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 4,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Single Line
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)