Miller Manufacturing produces rubber buckets that will resist the elements that plastic buckets cant! These rubber buckets are produced so they resist cracking, freezing, crushing. These bucket will last longer than conventional plastic buckets. These are sure to be a favorite on the farm.Learn More
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads, Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Wears well on pulleys, Has good knot retention, Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 175 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 9,500 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain
- Maximum Load: 11,300 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More