- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
Wrap pallets, furniture and more with the Buffalo Pallet Roll Stretch Wrap. Great for warehouses to wrap pallets and mover to wrap furniture to keep the load together and shield it from damage. The 80 gauge plastic has a lot of stretch to really hold the load protected. Roll measures 18 inches wide by 1500 feet long.
Great for professional movers and warehouses
- High level of stretch provides maximum load-holding
- 80 Gauge
- Measures 18 in. x 1500 ft.
- 3.77kg film + 0.5kg core
- 1 ton portable cable puller has a detachable handle and comes with a convenient carrying case
- Featuring a forged hook with safety latch, vinyl coated grip and detachable handle
- Solid steel single gear and single pawl
- Solid steel frame
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- 3/16", 7x19 aircraft cable
- 2,000 pounds capacity
- Cable Length: 7.2'
- Hook: 5/16 Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)