Wrap pallets, protect valuables, furniture and more with the Buffalo Mini Stretch Film with Cardboard Handle. Great for warehouses to wrap pallets and mover to wrap furniture to keep the load together and shield it from damage. The 80 gauge plastic has a lot of stretch to really hold the load protected. Roll measures 4 inches wide by 500 feet long. The cardboard handle makes it easy to hold and use. Great for protecting valuables and furniture during moves or while in storage
- Thickness: 80 gauge
- Measures 4 in. by 500 ft., 4in. handle with 1 inch diameter
- High level of stretch provides maximum load-holding
- Set of 12 individual rolls
This handy sizing tool lets you measure a large range of standard SAE sizes for all your harware needs.Learn More
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 8,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 1/4", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Line: Double
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (3)
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 16'
- Tensile strength: 25,000 lbs.