- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 16'
- Tensile strength: 25,000 lbs.
- Lever binder is used for load securement
- Uses lever activated tightening
- Size is 5/16-inch, grade 70 and 3/8-inch, grade 43
- The safe working load limit is 5400 pounds
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 4,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Single Line
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included