- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Yellow Chromate Finish
- Maximum Load: 4,700 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Specialized "I" Shape Base for Better Stability
- Heavy Duty All-Steel Construction
- Fully Adjustable Support Rotates 360º and Locks in Place
- 4 Smooth Rolling Steel Wheels, 2 with 360º Swivel - Allows for Extra Portability
- 1 ton portable cable puller has a detachable handle and comes with a convenient carrying case
- Featuring a forged hook with safety latch, vinyl coated grip and detachable handle
- Solid steel single gear and single pawl
- Solid steel frame
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- 3/16", 7x19 aircraft cable
- 2,000 pounds capacity
- Cable Length: 7.2'
- Hook: 5/16 Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads
- Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 334 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.
Wrap pallets, protect valuables, furniture and more with the Buffalo Mini Stretch Film with Cardboard Handle. Great for warehouses to wrap pallets and mover to wrap furniture to keep the load together and shield it from damage. The 80 gauge plastic has a lot of stretch to really hold the load protected. Roll measures 4 inches wide by 500 feet long. The cardboard handle makes it easy to hold and use. Great for protecting valuables and furniture during moves or while in storage
- Thickness: 80 gauge
- Measures 4 in. by 500 ft., 4in. handle with 1 inch diameter
- High level of stretch provides maximum load-holding
- Set of 12 individual rolls