- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Yellow Chromate Finish
- Maximum Load: 4,700 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Specialized "I" Shape Base for Better Stability
- Heavy Duty All-Steel Construction
- Fully Adjustable Support Rotates 360º and Locks in Place
- 4 Smooth Rolling Steel Wheels, 2 with 360º Swivel - Allows for Extra Portability
- 1 ton portable cable puller has a detachable handle and comes with a convenient carrying case
- Featuring a forged hook with safety latch, vinyl coated grip and detachable handle
- Solid steel single gear and single pawl
- Solid steel frame
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- 3/16", 7x19 aircraft cable
- 2,000 pounds capacity
- Cable Length: 7.2'
- Hook: 5/16 Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads
- Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 334 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.