- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hooks on each end/
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Designed to meet DOT Specifications
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated
- Not intended for overhead lifting
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- 1 ton portable cable puller has a detachable handle and comes with a convenient carrying case
- Featuring a forged hook with safety latch, vinyl coated grip and detachable handle
- Solid steel single gear and single pawl
- Solid steel frame
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- 3/16", 7x19 aircraft cable
- 2,000 pounds capacity
- Cable Length: 7.2'
- Hook: 5/16 Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 19'
- Tensile strength: 53,000 lbs.
- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads
- Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 334 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home