These cable ties have an advanced pawl and teeth design and are manufactured from filtered nylon reducing particle contamination. The angled tail provides quicker initial insertion alignment. The tail finger grips allow easier handling and tightening. They are non toxic and offer an acceptable temperature range. The 6/6 nylon is a hygroscopic material, which absorbs and releases moisture. It contains well dispersed carbon black for maximum resistance to weathering outdoor use. Rounded edges provide added safety and eliminates insulation damage.
- 50 lb. tensile strength
- 8" length
Sinker is for construction, carpentry and framing. Checkered
countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface.
Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer
holding power. Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- Size: 2-3/8" 8D
- Gauge: 11-1/2 17/64"
- Model#: 8CTDSKR
- 370-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
- Must be stored dry Has no resistance to chemicals
- For use in cooking
- Die cast construction
- 4 1/4" Length
- Designed for use with rope, chain, strap, animal leashes and other home, farm and recreational application
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 3,250 lb. Maximum Load.