If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Impact Resistant
- Stable Tested Tough
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 9,200 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Strong, Economical, Floats, Has good knot retention
- Flexible, Low stretch, Spliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 100 lbs.
- Used for General use, Swimming pool markers, Camping and Marine
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- 2-3/8-inch by 11-1/2-gauge 17/64-inch diameter checkered countersunk head
- Vinyl coated smooth shank, for smooth driving
- Sturdy cardboard box with view window and description label
- Approximately 153 per pound
- Meets or exceeds appropriate ASTM and UBC specifications
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.