Miller Manufacturing produces rubber buckets that will resist the elements that plastic buckets cant! These rubber buckets are produced so they resist cracking, freezing, crushing. These bucket will last longer than conventional plastic buckets. These are sure to be a favorite on the farm.Learn More
Little giants duraflex advanced rubber buckets are even more crack-proof, crush-proof, and freeze proof than plastic. Our design features a wider opening with convienient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked.Learn More
- Quick disconnect fastener with self locking ring that snaps into place and holds secure.
- Low carbon steel construction, zinc plated to resist rust and corrosion from severe weather conditions.
- 16 pc 3/16 x 1 7/16
- 18 pc 1/4 x 1 3/4
- 6 pc 5/16 x 1 3/4
- 10 pc 7/16 x 1 3/4
- Durable and abrasion resistant polyester line
- Holds up well to repetitive use
- Knots securely
- Resistant to oils, gas and most chemicals
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Wears well on pulleys
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Used as Chalk and mason line, Decoy line, Architectural layout and any use that requires strong twine
- Flexible, Abrasion resistant, Some stretch, UV resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, mold and mildew
- Torque-free construction
- Maximum Load: 180 lbs.
- Used for General use, Towing and Anchor and dock lines
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More