- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
Galvanized 16.75 gallon tub. This tub has many uses. It can be used around the home, shop or the farm. You can use this for crafts, decorations, gift baskets, or even floral arrangements.
- 23" in Diameter
- 13.25" Tall
Miller Manufacturing produces rubber buckets that will resist the elements that plastic buckets cant! These rubber buckets are produced so they resist cracking, freezing, crushing. These bucket will last longer than conventional plastic buckets. These are sure to be a favorite on the farm.Learn More
- Ideal for trash, yard waste, seed/pet food storage
- Durable…the strength of steel.
- Better than plastic:
- Rodent proof
- Won’t absorb odors
- Recyclable…made with no oil
- Built to last
- Offset bottom keeps can off ground
- Large handles for easy carrying
- Deep swedging adds strength
- Dry storage only
- Weather resistant…won’t rust
- Quick disconnect fastener with self locking ring that snaps into place and holds secure.
- Low carbon steel construction, zinc plated to resist rust and corrosion from severe weather conditions.
- 16 pc 3/16 x 1 7/16
- 18 pc 1/4 x 1 3/4
- 6 pc 5/16 x 1 3/4
- 10 pc 7/16 x 1 3/4
- Strong natural fiber
- Has good knot retention
- Inexpensive, one-time use twine
- Maximum Load: nominal
- Used for Gardening, Bundling, Shipping and Crafts