- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hooks on each end/
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Designed to meet DOT Specifications
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated
- Not intended for overhead lifting
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
This pail includes a nipple to make nursing young live less labor intensive, by allowing the pail to hang from the fence or stall making the job hands free. The mounting bracket is included in the package.Learn More