- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 1,000 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes
- Finished length: 17'
- Tensile strength: 14,200 lbs.
- Hooks included
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 43
- Log chains are fitted with a grab hook at one end and a slip hook at the other
- Self Colored Finish
- Maximum Load: 2,650 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
**Do not use for overhead lifting or application where failure could damage or injure property.Learn More
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
If you own expensive machinery, you understand how important it is to protect it. Harmful UV rays can damage paint on vehicles, tractors, etc. With Rural King's tarps, you can forget worrying about the sun damaging your equipment. These silver tarps are treated with uv protection on both sides so that they will reflect all sunlight that they come in contact with. They are fitted with holes on each corner of the tarp so that you can easily thread rope through them and attach the tarp snugly around your equipment. This specific tarp is big too! Measuring 20x30 feet, this will fit over very large items. Want to stay cool during a camping trip or outdoor party? Throw the tarp over your tent or enclosure to keep harmful UV rays out. The tarp is double stitched so there will be no concern that the tarp will come undone, or rip. So get yourself a today and protect your expensive equipment or shade yourself from the sun.
- Strong 5 layer reinforced corners
- Black and Silver Poly Tarp
- High Density 6 oz. UV Resistant Fabric & Both sides UV treated
- Aluminum grommets every 3 ft.
- Double layer hem with 3/16" rope & heat sealed seams
- Water Resistant
- Heavy duty plastic with a high density weave
- 20x30 feet
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.