Sold By The Foot
- Economical general purpose chain also known as "Proof Coil Chain"
- Welded low carbon steel
- This chain can be used in applications which do not require a high strength to weight ratio
- Electro galvanized finish
- Used for Towing, Pipe hanging, Stump pulling, Tail gates, Load securement, Logging, Agriculture and Guard rails
- Maximum Load Limit: 2,650 lbs.
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price: $4.99
Ideal for farming, recreation, construction, transportations, and storage.
- Reinforced Corners
- Rust Resistant Grommets Every 3 ft.
- Light Weight
- Rope-Lined Edge/Heat Sealed Seams
- Water and Mildew Resistant
- 8 ft. x 10 ft.
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
Sold By The Foot
- 1/2-Inch diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 264-Pound
- Natural color, twisted manila
- UV resistant, low stretch, good abrasion resistance, holds knots firmly
- The strongest natural fiber rope, manila will not melt when it comes in contact with hot wires and has good abrasion resistance
- Must be stored dry, chemicals will cause deterioration of the rope
- This rope is used for truck lashing, construction, and farm applications