- 3/8" x 14' Log chain.
- Grade 43 high test chain with grab hooks on each end/
- Working load limit 5,400 pounds. Never exceed the working load limit.
- Use for Towing, Logging and Load securement
- Designed to meet DOT Specifications
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated
- Not intended for overhead lifting
- Chain and hook assemblies in Grade 70
- Binder chains are fitted with two grab hooks, one at each end of the chain
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Used for Towing, Logging and Load securement
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- Lever binder is used for load securement
- Uses lever activated tightening
- Size is 5/16-inch, grade 70 and 3/8-inch, grade 43
- The safe working load limit is 5400 pounds
- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
- Ropes are hand spliced for added strength
- Absorbs shocks
- Easy to use and store
- 1/3 weight of chain and safer
- Can be stored wet, won't rot
- Finished length: 15'
- Tensile strength: 37,500 lbs.