- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
These cable ties have an advanced pawl and teeth design and are manufactured from filtered nylon reducing particle contamination. The angled tail provides quicker initial insertion alignment. The tail finger grips allow easier handling and tightening. They are non toxic and offer an acceptable temperature range. The 6/6 nylon is a hygroscopic material, which absorbs and releases moisture. It contains well dispersed carbon black for maximum resistance to weathering outdoor use. Rounded edges provide added safety and eliminates insulation damage.
- 50 lb. tensile strength
- 8" length
Sinker is for construction, carpentry and framing. Checkered
countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface.
Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer
holding power. Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- Size: 2-3/8" 8D
- Gauge: 11-1/2 17/64"
- Model#: 8CTDSKR
- 370-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
- Must be stored dry Has no resistance to chemicals
- For use in cooking
- Die cast construction
- 4 1/4" Length
- Designed for use with rope, chain, strap, animal leashes and other home, farm and recreational application