- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook, spring latch provides added safety
- Maximum Load: 6,000
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
If your Arrow storage building has sliding doors, use our tune-up kit to keep them functioning smoothly.
- Fits all Arrow sliding door storage buildings
- Four lower door guides
- Four door slides
- Two door handles
- Four #10B x 1/2" screws
- Eight #8-32 3/8" machine screws
- Eight #8-32 hex nuts
- Instructions (no manual)
- Impact Resistant
- Stable Tested Tough
- Strong, high-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads
- Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Wears well on pulleys
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 120 lbs.
- Trade Size: #8 1/4" x 50 ft. long
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source 8CTDSKR5 Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- 2-3/8-inch by 11-1/2-gauge 17/64-inch diameter checkered countersunk head
- Vinyl coated smooth shank, for smooth driving
- Sturdy cardboard box with view window and description label
- Approximately 153 per pound
- Meets or exceeds appropriate ASTM and UBC specifications
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items