- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
- Flexible, Abrasion resistant, Some stretch, UV resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, mold and mildew
- Torque-free construction
- Maximum Load: 180 lbs.
- Used for General use, Towing and Anchor and dock lines
- Premium grade sash cord
- Cotton-poly blend
- Maximum Load: 52 lbs.
- Used for Clothesline, Industrial, Farm and General home use