- Soft, biodegradable fiber
- Knots securely
- Maximum load: 5 lbs.
- Used for Chalk and staging twine, ishing and camping and Drag lines
- Trade size #24 x 280 ft. long
- Durable and abrasion resistant polyester line
- Holds up well to repetitive use
- Knots securely
- Resistant to oils, gas and most chemicals
- Rot and mildew resistant
- Wears well on pulleys
- Trade size #24 x 185 ft. long
- Used for Chalk and mason line, Decoy line, Architectural layout and any use that requires strong twine
- Value priced clothesline
- Low stretch
- Holds knots well
- Maximum Load: 13 lbs.
- Trade Size: 7/32" x 100 ft. long
- Resistant to rust, rot and mildew
- Wipes clean with a damp sponge or cloth
- Maximum Load: 180 lbs
- Trade size 5/32" x 50 ft. long
- Used as Clothesline, Dog tie-outs and Guy lines for small trees and shrubs
These cable ties have an advanced pawl and teeth design and are manufactured from filtered nylon reducing particle contamination. The angled tail provides quicker initial insertion alignment. The tail finger grips allow easier handling and tightening. They are non toxic and offer an acceptable temperature range. The 6/6 nylon is a hygroscopic material, which absorbs and releases moisture. It contains well dispersed carbon black for maximum resistance to weathering outdoor use. Rounded edges provide added safety and eliminates insulation damage.
- 50 lb. tensile strength
- 8" length
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope