The makers of Flex Seal® bring you Flex Shot™ - the revolutionary super thick rubber sealant that caulks, bonds and seals virtually everything. Flex Shot™ is so easy to use – giving you a perfect bead every time. And because it’s so thick, you can fill huge cracks and holes, stopping the toughest leaks instantly! Forget about those bulky caulking guns. Flex Shot™ is the neat and clean way to make repairs with pinpoint accuracy. Flex Shot™ comes out nice and thick, clings to any surface, then turns into a stretchy rubber seal that’s virtually indestructible! Unlike regular caulks that dry out, shrink and crack, Flex Shot™ expands and contracts making everything completely waterproof. The free extension tube makes even hard-to-reach repairs perfect every time! For all your DIY projects, get Flex Shot™ in every color!
- Caulks, Bonds And Seals Virtually Everything!
- No Need For A Caulking Gun!
- No Running, No Dripping, No Mess!
- Gives You A Perfect Bead, Every Time!
- Expands And Contracts!
- Fills In Huge Cracks And Holes!
- Great For Crafts And Decorative Items!
- No Waste – Use It Again And Again!
- So Easy To Use – Anyone Can Do It!
- Made in the USA
- Kitchens & Baths
- Sinks & Showers
- Tubs & Tiles
- Windows & Skylights
- Roofs & Gutters
- Autos & Boats
- RV’s & Campers
- PVC Pipes & Duct Work
- Crafts & Decorative Items
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 9,200 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Inexpensive, general purpose rope
- Good abrasion resistance
- Polypropylene rope has a low stretch and good knot retention
- Resistant to oils, rot, mildew and most chemicals
- Store wet or dry
- Camouflage, size 3/8 by 100 feet
- Maximum Load: 133 lbs.
Miller Manufacturing produces rubber buckets that will resist the elements that plastic buckets cant! These rubber buckets are produced so they resist cracking, freezing, crushing. These bucket will last longer than conventional plastic buckets. These are sure to be a favorite on the farm.Learn More
- Also known as "Lead Line" or "Derby Rope"
- Resistant to abrasion
- Soft and pliable
- Has good knot retention
- Low stretch
- Available in various colors
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 244 lbs.
- A favorite rope for equestrians, uses include halter and lead ropes, Farm and Home