Sinker for general construction carpentry and framing. Checkered countersunk head designed to sink flush with surface. Vinyl-coated smooth shank for easier nailing and firmer holding power. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is the largest purveyor of fasteners in the world and one of the largest distributors of building materials in the United States.
Prime Source Coated Sinker NailsPrime Source Coated Sinker Nails Features:; Used primarily as a framing nail; The countersunk head provides a flat, even surface with the wood; Coated to easy penetration and increase holding power; Coated sinker nails
- Grip-Rite, 12CTDSKR1, 12D, Coated Vinyl Hand Nail, 1 Pound
- Drop forged construction with alloy steel pin
- Hot dip galvanized
- Maximum Load: 4,000 lbs.
- Used to easily joining attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Use only forged steel shackles for load carrying purposes
- 370-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted 100% cotton
- Made in the USA
- Must be stored dry Has no resistance to chemicals
- For use in cooking
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 3,250 lb. Maximum Load.