- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 1,900 lbs.
Sold By The Foot
- Size 2/0 diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 450-Pound
- Low carbon steel Electro galvanized, zinc plated finish
- A chain designed to allow the links to pass through one another to minimize tangling
- Welded chain
- For use in tie-out chains, farm implement, and general use
Sold By The Foot
- Economical general purpose chain also known as "Proof Coil Chain"
- Welded low carbon steel
- This chain can be used in applications which do not require a high strength to weight ratio
- Electro galvanized finish
- Used for Towing, Pipe hanging, Stump pulling, Tail gates, Load securement, Logging, Agriculture and Guard rails
- Maximum Load Limit: 1,300 lbs.
- Designed for hanging home and industrial products.
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily.
- 6 per pack
- Holds up to 25 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #10, 2-1/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 1,540 lb. Maximum Load.