Sold By The Foot
- Low carbon steel welded chain with longer links than Machine Chain
- Straight links
- Electro Galvanized finish
- 520 lb. Maximum Load
- Used for Tie-out chains, Farm implements, Barrier restrains, Animal tie-chains and Tail gates
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 160 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Zinc Plated
- Steel Construction With A Threaded Nut
- Easily Attached Without Tools & Are Reusable
- Use For The Repair Of Low Carbon Chain & For Attaching Fittings
- The Maximum Load Of The Quick Link Must Match That Of The Chain Being Repaired Or Joined
- 615 LB Maximum Load.
- 420-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted cotton
- Most be stored dry
- Has no resistance to chemicals
- High quality cotton twine for bundling, crafts and general household uses
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 3,500 lbs.
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 3,150 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture