- Designed for hanging home and industrial products.
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily.
- 6 per pack
- Holds up to 25 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #10, 2-1/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with an eye require a chain fitting for them to be attached to a chain
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Maximum Load: 2,600 lbs.
- 420-Feet length
- Maximum load: nominal
- Natural color, twisted cotton
- Most be stored dry
- Has no resistance to chemicals
- High quality cotton twine for bundling, crafts and general household uses
Sold By The Foot
- Economical general purpose chain also known as "Proof Coil Chain"
- Welded low carbon steel
- This chain can be used in applications which do not require a high strength to weight ratio
- Electro galvanized finish
- Used for Towing, Pipe hanging, Stump pulling, Tail gates, Load securement, Logging, Agriculture and Guard rails
- Maximum Load Limit: 1,900 lbs.
Qty Per Package Qty Per Box Qty Per Case Package Type Price Book 1 10 10 Boxed Loose Package (WxHxD) Box (WxHxL) Case (WxHxL) UM x x 7.25 x 5.13 x 11.00 7.25 x 5.13 x 11.00 EA BCStkNo Box I25 Case I25 Bar Coded 2 N245-696 20038613215140 40038613215144 Box SWL (each) SWL Lbs (each) Unit Weight Box Weight SWL 15 Lb 15 0.265 2.652