- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
This Black and Silver Poly Tarp reflects sunlight (silver side) and blocks sunlight and UV rays (black side). Both sides are UVI treated. This 10 mil. Tarp is made of a heavy-duty plastic with a high density weave; 14 x 14 count per square inch with double stitched, heat sealed seams. There are rust-resistant grommets every 36" around the hem (finished sizes are 5" to 7" smaller than listed due to hem allowance).Learn More
- Ideal for replacing worn or broken grommets in leaky faucets - hoses - and more.
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 70
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Narrow throat opening can hook back on the chain
- Maximum Load: 11,300 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads, Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Wears well on pulleys
- Has good knot retention
- Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 70 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home